Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

So many teams in the hunt next season !

last year there was 3 main franchises in the hunt - Me, Toads, and JCW and thats pretty much how it turned out along with Chis at the end.

This year DAMN - there is only a few franchises that are not in it as far as i can see.

Gamers - makes a stake with 2 top rookie RB's along with a solid WR core -- ight not make it but should contend at least for a little bit and be better at the end of the year.

Me - i have 3 solid RB's , solid WR's , and pretty uch rock solid everywhere except for depth :blink:

JCW - His backs might not be as good but his WR's only imrove next season as repeat for him though is doubtful as Chris Brown might not start or if he does for how long ? , has AG fallen off a bit ? No matter he should be in the hunt all year for at least the playoffs.

Toads - His ine up is illeagal in some states -- no explantion needed - going up against his team is not for the weak of heart.

Shox - IMO could of better had he traded for Owens instead of CJ but still has 3 solid RB's and possibility in Foster but looks more like RBBC in Carolina his WR's are solid as is his entire team - though the wind in his sails might of come out a little when Moss was traded diminishing Pepper a little.

ChrisTgs - Has a solid RB trio that should still be rock solid this year and his WR's are solid as well. QB will be a concern but they should bea playoff team.

Captain Lou -- OUCH ! What once was a solid title contender has now become IMO a maybe make the playoffs team. he dealt Dom Davis a first rounder and now has a RB 4 some of Martin ( 33 ) , Duce ( 31 ) , barlow ( ;) ), O. Smith ( RBBC hell ), he will need his young solid core of WR's and his TE to take him to the playoffs.

Uncle paul -- back from the dead ! I am not sure he makes the playoffs but if / when Priest goes down his team could down right dominant ! he does need WR help in abad way ! his team is on the right track.

Brain -- this is the years biggest comeback story IMO as he has gone from a Joke to the joke being on us ! He has a solid trio of QB's to mix and match and now has a great group of young RB's in Jordan , Jones , and the #2 pick to go along with Moss and AJ. i definitley look for Brain to make the playoffs tis season.

Singman -- Won the title year 1 with quite honestly a rather average team - that got hot at the right time. But he did win the title and since has traded alot and gotten a little better but its a process. This season unless F. Taylor has a carrer year , and Suggs is indeed the main man in Cleveland - along with several of his young WR's shining through I can't see the commish getting back to the playoffs -- ut he does have a way of pulling off lucky wins.

Joey ( if he returns ) - Has surprisingly caught lightning in a bottle in K. Collins a scrub that has now becaome a top 10 QB in the offseason, He needs a 32 year old Priest to have one more great year and he needs Chicago to NOT draft RB in round 1. If those things happen a return playoff trip is not out of the question.

Dr O -- I feel bad for the guy :o i mean he has NO starting RB's and nothing to really trade to get one. His WR's are decent but not great , other postions are about the same. When youre stratig back field as of now is Faulk and Pittman youre in trouble. IF henry goes to Arizona maybe he catches a break and can win enough to eek into the playoffs but he lives and dies with what happens to henry.

My guess now is that it will be The Toads winnign the Players in a walk and Pimps will be a tight battle between me , shox and Chris

I see a Moz/Shox/Toad/Chris final 4 and unless the toads CHOKE again I can't see anyone beating them.

My .02 on the 05 season !

I always like your preseason team reviews (probably because my team always gets a good review) :lol:

We'll see how things shake up in the draft but so far I agree with what you said.

I always like your preseason team reviews (probably because my team always gets a good review) :thumbsup:

We'll see how things shake up in the draft but so far I agree with what you said.

What the fock and I going to do say a starting line up of Manning, Edge, Lewis, Davis, Owens, Walker, Crumpler -- with a solid bench sucks ? :lol:

But then again you always lose to me in the post season ;)

Like the analysis, I should be better but still feel I'm a full season away. After my first year of terrible trades and giving up a bunch for Ricky Williams (who never played a single game for me :unsure: ), I committed to a run in the 2006 season. With the picks that I have stockpiled I think I can do just that. I like my corp of WR's, and do think that Rothlesberger will be a fantasy stud in years to come. Hasselbeck keeping the seat warm for him right now isn't terrible either.

JCW - His backs might not be as good but his WR's only imrove next season as repeat for him though is doubtful as Chris Brown might not start or if he does for how long ? , has AG fallen off a bit ? No matter he should be in the hunt all year for at least the playoffs.

Uncle paul -- back from the dead ! I am not sure he makes the playoffs but if / when Priest goes down his team could down right dominant ! he does need WR help in abad way ! his team is on the right track.

I tried to offer my assistance, but dealing with UP can be like watching paint dry. :D I know we have all off season, but sending an email and waiting a week for a response is impossible when it takes multiple emails to hash out a deal. ;)

At any rate - UP you know where I am. Contact me when (if) you get around to it. :P

Dr O --  I feel bad for the guy :thumbsup:    i mean he has NO starting RB's and nothing to really trade to get one.  His WR's are decent but not great , other postions are about the same.  When youre stratig back field as of now is Faulk and Pittman youre in trouble.  IF henry goes to Arizona maybe he catches a break and can win enough to eek into the playoffs but he lives and dies with what happens to henry.

I took over an average team and have proceeded to make it worse. Oh well. If anyone wants to help a brotha out by trading me a RB I'd be oh so grateful.

I took over an average team and have proceeded to make it worse. Oh well. If anyone wants to help a brotha out by trading me a RB I'd be oh so grateful.

Look on the bright side, if you do as poorly as it looks you'll be guaranteed to get Moroney.

:banana:

Shox - IMO could of better had he traded for Owens instead of CJ but still has 3 solid RB's and possibility in Foster but looks more like RBBC in Carolina his WR's are solid as is his entire team - though the wind in his sails might of come out a little when Moss was traded diminishing Pepper a little.

This is why I did not want T.O. The dude is psycho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!