2006 2nd rounder

2006 3rd rounder

2006 4th rounder

to Demolition for

Carson Palmer

Larry Fitzgerald

Seattle Seahawks D/ST

:lol:

Well my 2006 draft will officially suck. I fixed my depth problem at QB and Wide receiver so now I'm not worried if Walker and/or TO hold out. Both of the guys I added are young and should become stars. Demo would have released Seattle D/ST anyways but they are an upgrade for me.

Demo gets to be a power player in next year's draft and doesn't lose a whole lot in the process. With ROY, Smith, Moulds, Bruce, and Coles, he still has plenty of receivers. Brooks, Brees, and Palmer all have the same bye week, and he still has 3 solid QBs. After adding Philly's D, Seattle was expendable. He adds Rivers, who will be the starting QB in San Diego this year or next, as well as David Terrell, who gets a fresh start in New England.

Horny Toads trades:

Phillip Rivers

David Terrell

2006 2nd rounder

2006 2nd rounder

2006 3rd rounder

2006 4th rounder

to Demolition for

Carson Palmer

Larry Fitzgerald

Seattle Seahawks D/ST

:o

Demolition accepts this trade.

Demolition will own all four Demolition 2006 picks as well as Horny Toads

2006 second, third and fourth rounders as well as adding Phillip Rivers and David Terrell.

David Terrell is doing all of the right things since coming over to the Patriots.

Tom Brady played a large part in having management give his old college

teamate a fair shot. He had a pretty solid mini camp, is keeping his mouth shut, and coach Bill actually likes him along with the work ethic he has displayed

since becoming a part of a Championship team. With the Givens long term deal

not even being discussed, I think Terrell earns a roster spot for short money,

and is a very good insurance policy against Givens hitting the free agent

market in 2006. The Pats will not get into a bidding war, and will continue to add

depth.

Troy Brown is playing his final season, PK Sam has yet to prove that he can be

a viable number three or four, and Terrell could make a nice contribution this season in all of those multiple receiver sets. In other words, the guy has some

upside.

Getting Rivers gives me a highly rated young quarterback who may be the

Chargers 2006 starter. All though San Diego had the cap this season to carry

both Brees and Rivers, I do not see them both on the Chargers in 2006. One

will leave town, but both will be young starters in the NFL. I hated

like heck to lose Palmer, but owning Brees, getting Rivers, the upside of

Terrell on my home team, along with four 2006 draft picks made my decision

to trade pretty easy. Losing Fitzy would hurt most teams, but I am still loaded at that position so it was never a deciding factor for team Demolition.

Looking forward to kickoff, and make sure you bring a helmet..... :pointstosky:

Good Lord Lou ! What could you be thinking ?

I mean Fitzgerald came on stron last year and Plamer was maybe your BEST QB and you just gave them away for NOTHING !!!

Rivers ??? never to play a down D. Terrell ??? a #3 WR :pointstosky: and a bunch of sh!tty picks in 06 which Likley net you nothing.

Yoiu give up Palmer - a Emerging star QB that will likley out produce Brooks or Bree's this year

You give up L. Fitzgerald who had seevral 2 TD games to end last year and looked poised for a big year this year and he too might of started for you.

Granted you got to do what you think is best -- i just strongly disagree.

I mean this is the team you helped - P. Manning, C. Palmer, J. Lewis , D. Davis, E. James , C. Williams, T. Owens , J. Walker , N. Buerelson , L. Fitzgerald , and 2 top 10 TE's

I am just waiting for some team to give him Gonzolez or Gates for his Kicker or something next.

I give it up to W4MVP though for getting some great deals to go through if i wasn't so focking busy with 2 other leagues I would have more time to makes trades here as well :( Looks like W4MVP has taken up all the goods though and Trading with him is futile as we think so damn much alike when it comes to trading :pointstosky:

Where've you been Moz? It's been almost a week since you've complimented my team! :blink:

Yeah okay W4MVP ! I still think IF my RB's play to form I will be right behind you and we both know your record against me in the playoffs :bandana:

Moz - what is your email thedse days? I have tried to shoot some useless emails for a while now with no reply. I might have a bad email.

Where've you been Moz?  It's been almost a week since you've complimented my team!  :thumbsup:

Yeah okay W4MVP ! I still think IF my RB's play to form I will be right behind you and we both know your record against me in the playoffs :lol:

I'll give you props man you have a great team too. In fact, in my other post I do have you coming out on top of your (tougher) division. What happens in the playoffs is another story...

Good Lord Lou !    What could you be thinking ?

I mean Fitzgerald came on stron last year and Plamer was maybe your BEST  QB  and you just gave them away for NOTHING !!!

Rivers ???  never to play a down  D. Terrell ??? a #3 WR  :lol:  and a bunch of sh!tty picks in 06 which Likley net you nothing. 

Yoiu give up  Palmer - a Emerging star QB that will likley out produce Brooks or Bree's this year

You give up L. Fitzgerald who had seevral 2 TD games to end last year and looked poised for a big year this year and he too might of started for you.

Granted you got to do what you think is best -- i just strongly disagree. 

I mean this is the team you helped -  P. Manning, C. Palmer, J. Lewis , D. Davis, E. James , C. Williams,  T. Owens , J. Walker , N. Buerelson , L. Fitzgerald , and 2 top 10 TE's

I am just waiting for some team to give him Gonzolez or  Gates for his Kicker or something next.

I give it up to W4MVP though for getting some great deals to go through if i wasn't so focking busy with 2 other leagues I would have more time to makes trades here as well :)  Looks like W4MVP has taken up all the goods though and Trading with him is futile as we think so damn much alike when it comes to trading  :lol:

Moz, what the hell are you smoking Dude? He gets a back up qb in Palmer who will play but one week per season. Do you really think he would bench Manning for whatever reason to play a guy like Palmer. He gets a young and talented receiver in Fitzy, I will give you that. But Fitzy is also sharing the ball in 2005 with a very healthy Boldin. Arrington should give this team the running attack they have lacked for quite a few years, plus I have four or five receivers on my team that I actually value higher than Fitz at this point and time. If you love him, go trade for him.

So MVP gets nothing more than a back up qb, and a young receiver with upside.

I take him out of the 2006 draft, get Rivers, and Terrell. I happen to like the long term situation with both players and their teams. You do not. Fair enough. You rate

thes guys like they are superstars Moz. Maybe on your team, not on mine. I have plenty of players who will start before both of these guys. I am just one running back away, and maybe one comes out of the box and performs for me. Either way, my team is loaded at all other positions.

I remember last year when I dealt Ahman Green, you told me I was nuts. He was an elite. Well my friend, his game continues to go downhill, and is not coming off an elite type season for the value you tried to lay on him at the time. He may bounce back in 2005, but I really doubt it. The wear and tear on his body have taken a toll on his production.

And one more thing Moz, you say that Palmer was my best QB. That is totally based on your opinion which others may share. But to be honest, I could flip a coin

between keeping Brooks, Brees, Brady, or Palmer. The best qb in this group is Tom Brady. Fantasy wise, it could be any one of them on any given week. I simply

do not see Palmer as a must keep player who is head and shoulders above my

three remaining starters. I also think that when Rivers does get his shot, he will have two seasons of grooming under his belt. He could be a player. I will wait on him for a bit and see.

I am happy with this deal. I will have 6 draft picks to use in order to move up

next season, plus my first. I plan on having at least two first rounders. I do have

a plan for my team, and cannot worry about, or the affect any trade may have

on other teams. Just my take on it.

Hey, if you sent me an offer better than Marvin Harrison, for Fitzy and Steve Smith

maybe you and I could have done something. That to me was not a good offer Moz, and you know it.

Hey, if you sent me an offer better than Marvin Harrison, for Fitzy and Steve Smith

maybe you and I could have done something

:headbanger: :wall: :wall:

If I would have known you would have went for it I would have made that offer :wall: :wall:

Lou -- Don't get me wrong man I wasn't trying to get to down on you just that IMO you gave up more than you got is all. Your right about Palmer not helping his team ( MVP's ) other than depth. I forgot you had Brady as well . Good luck to you I just disagree a little

and regarding Green -- you gave him up for Fitz and Smith -- and I still say even after Green had a sub par year that was a bad deal :headbanger:

Tough trade to evaluate right now. If Captain Lou can parlay those 4 picks into two productive players the tables could turn, but W4MVP definetly upgraded at QB and WR. (also think the way he roster looks those picks were more than expendable, since they can all run the risk of being cut next year)

I took some critism for trades about a year and a half ago because I put a real premium in the 2005 draft picks. I thought this draft would be stacked and I think I benefited from that calculated risk. Captain may be doing the same.

I will say that I don't see what people like about Rivers, his delievery remind me more of Dennis Eckersley than Dan Marino.

Tough trade to evaluate right now. If Captain Lou can parlay those 4 picks into two productive players the tables could turn, but W4MVP definetly upgraded at QB and WR. (also think the way he roster looks those picks were more than expendable, since they can all run the risk of being cut next year)

I took some critism for trades about a year and a half ago because I put a real premium in the 200 draft picks. I thought this draft would be stacked and I think I benefited from that calculated risk. Captain may be doing the same.

I will say that I don't see what people like about Rivers, his delievery remind me more of Dennis Eckersley than Dan Marino.

I am not saying I am in love with Rivers and his quirky throwing style, but San Diego is building a decent franchise, and this guy will eventually be in charge.

I am willing to give him time to see what he can do. A couple of seasons on the bench on a winning football team, could very well be what he needed in order

to succeed in a good way at this level.

On another note, there was some pretty decent dynasty values in the second round in this years draft. I would not doubt a decent third as well in next years.

I own two seconds, two thirds, and two 4's along with my first. Certainly plenty of picks to either use or trade to move up. I like having the option.