Sign in to follow this  
Special Patrol Group

Compiler bug?

I've entered my own projections for each position under "site B" so that I can average them in with the FFToday projections. This works fine for all positions except RB -- the stats are WAY off once compiled. However, if I move my projections to under "site C" and re-compile the numbers come out just fine.

Example: I project Charlie Garner at 200 attempts, and I compile cheatsheets using 100% of "site B", and then under "compiler 2003 projected stats" it will say Garner has over 1000 attempts! If I put the same 200 carries for Garner under "site C" and re-compile using 100% of "site C" the compiler 2003 projected stats" correctly displays 200 carries.

Doh! I am off by a column in my formulas picking up projections from site B for RB. So, attempts pick up yards, yards pick up TD, or some such foolishness.

I apologize we haven't got the system set up to download upgrades yet. All in due time. For now, using Site C for adding projections to will work, or you can send me an email requesting the Site B fixed version and I will re-send download instructions to you.

Anyone who purchased since Thursday (6/26) I think should be ok, as someone highlighted this to me earlier.

Sorry for the screw up.

[ 06-29-2003: Message edited by: Mike FF Today ]