Sign in to follow this  
Dalem

I hope you guys are prepared ...

... to be drafting still during Week 3 play.

:rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

With FantasyGod unavailable until 7pm, we run into this every round. Unless by some chance we can run 2 rounds in this next few hours, I fear you may be right. :rolleyes:

But I am here and ready, and will be checking the board continuously. I will pre-draft if I know I won't be around for any length of time.

The problem arises with those without daytime access don't pre-draft. Then we're stuck on them forever. This draft is really starting to ride my nerves. Maybe I'll just pre-draft the rest of my picks and check in when it's done.

:canttakemuchmoresmilie:

Guest Cyric29
Dalem:

The problem arises with those without daytime access don't pre-draft. Then we're stuck on them forever. This draft is really starting to ride my nerves. Maybe I'll just pre-draft the rest of my picks and check in when it's done.

:canttakemuchmoresmilie:

I don't see what the big deal it...it's was the same last year, be the same next year. I don't understand why people can't predraft when it gets to within 5 picks or so though.

Cyric29:

I don't see what the big deal it...it's was the same last year, be the same next year.  I don't understand why people can't predraft when it gets to within 5 picks or so though.

For me, it's partially that this draft is seemingly going nowhere when the season is barreling down on us coupled with the fact that I haven't had any free days between the four online drafts that I'm doing this season (this league being the last).

That's really wearing on me. I've had to check one of four drafts every day for the past month or so, and I'd just like this draft to be over ASAP so that I don't go insane. :confused:

I figured we'd be doing the live draft today or tomorrow, I made my picks today like 30 min. after the last one(there was like a whole round left atleast last time I checked) so I'm making good time with my schedule.

FantasyGod:

...I made my picks today like 30 min. after the last one(there was like a whole round left atleast last time I checked) so I'm making good time with my schedule.

Not to sound like an ass (can I say that?) or anything, but it was 12 hours and 30 minutes :rolleyes:

Stinkybob:

Not to sound like an ass (can I say that?) or anything, but it was 12 hours and 30 minutes   :rolleyes:  

He must've missed the "a.m." and "p.m."

Still hanging around, although not too much longer. It's 10:30, and I will be awake at 5:00.

Trying to hold out, to see if the picks will cycle to me. I honestly hate pre-drafting, as I like to "ride the draft." :rolleyes: (sounds like I have a clue that way)

But I will pre-draft if I must, and remove it in the morning if there is no sign from bobprobert or pure luck.

I have pre-drafted, albeit reluctantly. Hopefully, it will help . ..

Only 12 picks today, guys. We need to average a round per day to finish in 12 days (season starts in 16 days).

Already falling behind.

Dalem:

Only 12 picks today, guys. We need to average a round per day to finish in 12 days (season starts in 16 days).

Already falling behind.

cmon gents - at what point do we just admit that some people are just not interested in this league and draft? Very frustrating.

All that is required is to check in about 3 times a day and if your pick is up within 5 or so, predraft.

By the way - 3 emails over the past 1.5 weeks and still no commish pwd sent from MFL.

Fast Forward:

Dec. 18, 2003: The Date The Probert League Begins Its 2003 Season. :rolleyes:

my god man.. this is obsurd. i know proby is out of town. is anyone communicado with him?