Sign in to follow this  
JCW412

Dates

Roster limit cut to 24 by Thursday, September 1, 2005

First waiver run Sunday, September 4, 2005

Singman, please confirm that this is correct.

First waiver and cut down date are the same. Cut down your rosters and put in your requests. Order is reverse of the draft.

First waiver and cut down date are the same. Cut down your rosters and put in your requests. Order is reverse of the draft.

Singman, you have to give at least a day for that so people can filter through who was dropped. I am pretty sure there was a little time for that last year.

This is how we did it last year... (obviously the dates will be different, but we still need a few days to check out who is available). It came from this thread.

Wiaver wire order is the reverse of the rookie draft. There will be a period of free for all after the waiver wire is done. Send you waiver requests to me and I will process them according to the order. This will take place from sep 1st to sep 6th. Sep 1st is also cut down day. Everybody must be to 24 roster spots. After the 6th it will be a free for all.

Singman, you have to give at least a day for that so people can filter through who was dropped. I am pretty sure there was a little time for that last year.

This is how we did it last year... (obviously the dates will be different, but we still need a few days to check out who is available). It came from this thread.

Wiaver wire order is the reverse of the rookie draft. There will be a period of free for all after the waiver wire is done. Send you waiver requests to me and I will process them according to the order. This will take place from sep 1st to sep 6th. Sep 1st is also cut down day. Everybody must be to 24 roster spots. After the 6th it will be a free for all.

See the reminder thread pinned. Cut down bu Aug 31st, waiver wire from sep 2nd through the 7th, first regular season game sep 8th.

See the reminder thread pinned. Cut down bu Aug 31st, waiver wire from sep 2nd through the 7th, first regular season game sep 8th.

Perfect Steve - thanks!