Sign in to follow this  
singman

Singman trades Marc Bulger

Singman trades Marc Bulger, David Givens and his 3rd round rookie pick in 2006 to Reluctant Prophets for Warner, Mcmichael, Antonio Bryant and a 1st round rookie pick in 2006. I will be releasing Reno Mahe to make room for this trade.

Thoughts?

From my perspective I think its a fair trade that I really needed to make. Somehow I have started 3-0 and becuase of that I need to try to improve my team as much as I can this season and Bulger is a major step up from Plummer, Pennington and Warner. With the play of Courtney Anderson I can afford to move McMichael who is bound to slow down a little anyhow.

Giving up a first round pick is a little easier to swallow for a team who has seen both of his first rounders since entry into the league spend their entire NFL career on the IR. :wall:

Eli Manning is looking like a star and Singman can afford to move Bulger and rely on him and gain a very good TE in the process and possibly a little help down the road.

I'm thinking Dr. may of given up a bit much -- Warner , McMicheal , and Given was IMO enough but maybe he was thinking he would go far in the playoffs and his first rounder would at best be 7th or higher.

Myself who is currently looking at the Reggie Bush Sweepstakes wouldn't think of it :ph34r: :D

I'm thinking Dr. may of given up a bit much -- Warner , McMicheal , and Given was IMO enough but maybe he was thinking he would go far in the playoffs and his first rounder would at best be 7th or higher.

Myself who is currently looking at the Reggie Bush Sweepstakes wouldn't think of it :ph34r: :shocking:

Actually I got Givens and I am hoping my first rounder will end up being towards the end of the round (of course). It seems only the first half of the round creates any useful players, as I have even seen some first rounders floating aorund on waivers towards the end of the season (i.e. I picked up Michael Jenkins off waivers at the end of last season).

Giving up a first could be a mistake if my team tanks (and it very well might), but I just felt that I had to go for it after a hot start and besides Bulger is a good young player at least.