Sign in to follow this  
Pokey55

Dallas blowing the lead again!

How can this keep happening? WHy don't the coaches do something? Devise some type of game plan or something. This is ridiculuous. :sleep: :sleep:

Every week we play great until 2 minutes left then all hell breaks loose. This is absurd.

:headbanger: :banana: :clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Too damn funny!

I love fried Fat Tuna!

:pointstosky:

I like how Seattle scored 10 pts in 40 seconds to win the game.. that's amazing.

Just like the Redskins did (14 points).

If Cortez hits the FGs, they win both games. You can't tell me there isn't a better FA kicker out there than the stinking mexican cortez?

Dallas' theme the past 5 years has been exactly this: "Let your opponent hang around, hang around, til the very end, then throw the game away."

I like how Seattle scored 10 pts in 40 seconds to win the game.. that's amazing.

If Cortez hits the FGs, they win both games. You can't tell me there isn't a better FA kicker out there than the stinking mexican cortez?

Dallas' theme the past 5 years has been exactly this: "Let your opponent hang around, hang around, til the very end, then throw the game away."

No, the Cowboys theme the past 5 years is they've sucked ass.

I see the real Drew Badthrow finally surfaced after some imposter looking like Johnny U inhabited his uniform for the first 6 weeks :bench:

I can't blame the loss on Bledsoe. It was a bad throw, but why were we throwing at that point? Why not run it go for OT?

And seriously there isn't someone somewhere who can make 30 yd FGs so we aren't even in that position? No one in the entire USA? Or Mexico?

Guest Giants Rule 04

That was unbelievable. There is no way you take a shot in that situation. Run the ball on third down and take it to overtime.

Whatever, I'm happy. :cheers:

Bledsoe had a bad throw but think about the play when Seattle fumbled the punt on the 9....2 run plays up the middle bad pass and missed field goal. Parcells should have never let up and should have put the game away with a TD. He had no intent of scoring. They took the game out of Bledsoe's hands right there and then asked him to win it in crunch time. Coaches fault big time!!!!!!!!!!!

:pointstosky:

I really hope you did not intend that to be some kinda racial slur as it certainly sounds that way.

Lots of late implosions this week.

Dallas, Denver and to a lesser extent San Diego all gave away their games

at the end. I think the Denver ending was the most pathetic though. But

I'll give Dallas credit for doing it 3 times now. They could be unbeaten if

their games were only 58 minutes long :pointstosky:

Lots of late implosions this week.

Dallas, Denver and to a lesser extent San Diego all gave away their games

at the end. I think the Denver ending was the most pathetic though. But

I'll give Dallas credit for doing it 3 times now. They could be unbeaten if

their games were only 58 minutes long :lol:

Wishful thinking......... :mad:

A shocking turn of events, another late lead blown, why not make it easier and just get blown out?

I hope the Boys can sign Rackers in the offseason.

Now you know why Cortez is in & out of football and bounces around to different teams.

Parcells can take a lot of the blame for this loss, too. Third & 13 and they run up the middle. crazy

I wonder if Keyshawn was thinking about payback for when Bledsoe had the nerve to criticize him for fumbling in that Eagles game which led to the infamous sideline incident...Which is why you dont jump on your teammates for a turnover especially when youre turnover prone yourself..At least Keyshawn's miscue didnt cost them the game..

I can see this team imploding later on this season.

There aren't a whole lot of quality guys on this team (with the exception of Jones). Tuna's eventually gonna hold someone other than himself accountable, and that person's gonna disrupt their season.

Problem here is that Tuna's a big, fat bully of a coach. No one on that team will nut up and confront him, because the 2 games they lost were the result of bad and/or passive coaching.

For as much as Parcell's wants to blame his assistant coaches, he's gotta hold himself accountable first. I'm sure he doesn't mind taking the credit for coaching a guy like Belicheck and such, but is he the type of guy to take responsibility for coaches who can't cut the mustard?

I really think Parcells is a bad guy and an overrated coach. I think he gets way too much credit for the teams' success over the years, and not enough of the blame when they come up short.

Let's face it, the Giants were a team built around great players, not a great coach. Those great players happen to play on defense, which was coached by...........? :o

Now you know why Cortez is in & out of football and bounces around to different teams.

Parcells can take a lot of the blame for this loss, too. Third & 13 and they run up the middle. crazy

After Cortez missed the FG yesterday, I love the look on his face, like it was the holder's fault.

Someone's gonna punch that beaner out when he misses another kick. :argue:

SEAHAWKS!!!

On the way to home field advantage in the playoffs? :headbanger:

Stranger things have happene. :argue:

SEAHAWKS!!!

On the way to home field advantage in the playoffs? :huh:

Stranger things have happene.  :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it. Seattle still has plenty of time to blow it. :huh:

Maybe. Maybe not.

Despite missing guys like Darrell Jackson, Bobby Engram, Ken Hamlin, they are still healthier than last year. Especially on defense. And you can't say that they aren't showing some heart, with the win yesterday, and a big win at St Louis, and the last second win over Atlanta, among others. They may turned the corner.

We shall see.

SEAHAWKS!!!

On the way to home field advantage in the playoffs? :D

Stranger things have happene.  :lol:

Don't worry about it. Seattle still has plenty of time to blow it. :D

Maybe. Maybe not.

Despite missing guys like Darrell Jackson, Bobby Engram, Ken Hamlin, they are still healthier than last year. Especially on defense. And you can't say that they aren't showing some heart, with the win yesterday, and a big win at St Louis, and the last second win over Atlanta, among others. They may turned the corner.

We shall see.

They're definitely a playoff team. However, can this team win on the road?

Like you said, we'll see. History is definitely not on their side.

I'm going to take the flipside on the Cowboys here (and, yes, I'm a Cowboys fan). It is disappointing that their three losses have come by 6 points or less in the last minutes of games -- YES.

The Redskins game was in the bag, but like I said that night when Cortez hit the field goal to go up 13-0, that they needed one more TD. Proves I was right.

Against the Raiders, they were inside the 5 with less than 2 minutes left and couldn't score, and IIRC had a TD nullified by penalty.

Against Seahawks, Dallas wasn't going to hold a 7-0, 7-3 or 10-3 lead for long. Almost, but not quite. Should they have played for OT? Maybe, maybe not. Cortez misses a chip shot that would've iced the game.

Bottom line, this is a whole lot better than last year when they were losing by double digits all the time. At least this year, they're in games. I would still like to see them grab another WR, maybe in the draft next year and some offensive line help.

Defensively, they look pretty solid for years to come.

But considering since 2000, Dave Campo's first year, we've had one winning season. So, yes, I'd like to see a few more wins here in such a tough NFC East, but I can see 4 or 5 more wins this year, go 8-8 or 9-7. It would be a successful year to build off of.

Can they make the playoffs this year? Sure, if things fall right. But they've still got Washington, NY Giants and Philly on the road. That won't be easy. Not to mention KC and Denver at home.

But this team is 10 times better than last year.

Parcells can take a lot of the blame for this loss, too.  Third &  13 and they run up the middle.  crazy

After Cortez missed the FG yesterday, I love the look on his face, like it was the holder's fault.

Someone's gonna punch that beaner out when he misses another kick. :huh:

Parcells will deport his ass back to Mexico if he loses them another game.

This was disgusting, where to start:

* Once again Tuna fails to put a team away and it comes back to bite him in da ass. Part of it has to fall on the players but a bigger piece has to fall right in Parcells lap - his play calling is absolutely pitiful. I'm tired of seeing him try to win games 13-10. :blink:

* It's official, either Jose Cortez is the worst focking kicker of all-time or we need to put Dale Hellestrate into the Ring of Honor. Even with Parcells fock ups we've still could have won 2 more games if this idiot can make a focking FG. :D

* Did anybody really even notice Flozell didn't play? Sure Bledsoe got sacked 4 times but 2 of those came from the right - just proves Adams was the loss everybody thought.

* The defense was tremendous, again. Quickly turning into one of the best in the league.

* To say this team only has 1 quality player is ridiculously ignorant.

* Bledsoe didn't see a wide open Witten in the endzone, again.

* This team is prolly not in the same class as Indy or Pitt yet, but we should still be 6-2 or 7-1 now. Absolutely blowing this thing by not being able to put it in the endzone.

I'm going to take the flipside on the Cowboys here (and, yes, I'm a Cowboys fan). It is disappointing that their three losses have come by 6 points or less in the last minutes of games -- YES.

The Redskins game was in the bag, but like I said that night when Cortez hit the field goal to go up 13-0, that they needed one more TD. Proves I was right.

Against the Raiders, they were inside the 5 with less than 2 minutes left and couldn't score, and IIRC had a TD nullified by penalty.

Against Seahawks, Dallas wasn't going to hold a 7-0, 7-3 or 10-3 lead for long. Almost, but not quite. Should they have played for OT? Maybe, maybe not.  Cortez misses a chip shot that would've iced the game.

Bottom line, this is a whole lot better than last year when they were losing by double digits all the time. At least this year, they're in games. I would still like to see them grab another WR, maybe in the draft next year and some offensive line help.

Defensively, they look pretty solid for years to come.

But considering since 2000, Dave Campo's first year, we've had one winning season. So, yes, I'd like to see a few more wins here in such a tough NFC East, but I can see 4 or 5 more wins this year, go 8-8 or 9-7. It would be a successful year to build off of.

Can they make the playoffs this year? Sure, if things fall right. But they've still got Washington, NY Giants and Philly on the road. That won't be easy. Not to mention KC and Denver at home.

But this team is 10 times better than last year.

Couldn't agree with you more.

With 31 players on the roster with 3 or less years experience in the NFL, this is team is better next year, and then again the year after that.

And as far as PK goes, Nick Novak will be available after John Hall comes back next week.......

I see the real Drew Badthrow finally surfaced after some imposter looking like Johnny U inhabited his uniform for the first 6 weeks :(

Yeah. LOL. One throw...and you call it "the real one" LOL. Not one someone does for 6 games, but 1 game....LOL.

You're not very smart, are you?

Bledsoe had a bad throw but think about the play when Seattle fumbled the punt on the 9....2 run plays up the middle bad pass and missed field goal. Parcells should have never let up and should have put the game away with a TD. He had no intent of scoring. They took the game out of Bledsoe's hands right there and then asked him to win it in crunch time. Coaches fault big time!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

:(

:lol: :headbanger: :banana: :pointstosky: :thumbsup: :banana: :cheers: :first:

:pointstosky: gimmie my money

If you had been sitting in Seahawks stadium for the last several years like I have, you would be saying "its about damn time!". After blowing the leads to Dallas, St. Loius, etc., etc.... last year it was finally time for some payback. Seahawks Defense is healthier and flat out better than it has been in a long while.