Sign in to follow this  
sawilson

Flip its hot

Dammmn - it is friggen hot. Got into the 90's today and us washingtonians aren't real used to the hot temps. Laid out in the sun and am now a bit burnt so that isn't helping. Not to mention I went out and bought a fan, and it's friggen broke... :lol:

But on the lighter side, I just saw LeaAnn Rhymes in concert so that rocked!!!! :lol: 6th row baby!!! :lol:

Now settled in for the night to get more work done.

I hope everyone has been having a great weekend! :lol:

Wasn't bad today... We were in the mid 80s with a little breeze, so it didn't feel bad at all. :lol:

:lol:

Did you get to see the parade on Friday? If I was near Miami, I would have gone. :lol:

Yeah, Seattle is a real sweltering swelterfest.

:lol:

Hey, I did say us Washingtonians aren't real used to this you know. :lol: I can see how someone in Texas might balk at a mere 90 - but for us, it's just plain hot, and with no fan, not so much fun at all...... :lol:

Did you get to see the parade on Friday? If I was near Miami, I would have gone. :lol:

Nope...I work for a living! :lol:

People were passing out from the heat (not the Heat). They had it at 2:30 in the afternoon which included 91 degrees and high humidity. Oh yeah, it was outside and NOT in the shade! Not my idea of fun.

I think it was around 105 today.

Yucky hot.

I am watching the 10 O'clock news and it was 101 degrees here today. I wouldn't know because I have A/C and didn't go outside. I guess it is suppossed to be about the same tomorrow. YUCK!

I am watching the 10 O'clock news and it was 101 degrees here today. I wouldn't know because I have A/C and didn't go outside. I guess it is suppossed to be about the same tomorrow. YUCK!

What about Tuesday? I'm driving down that day and would hate for it to be smoldering. Although, there is the air conditioning in the car which is a lot better than none in the house! :thumbsup:

What about Tuesday? I'm driving down that day and would hate for it to be smoldering. Although, there is the air conditioning in the car which is a lot better than none in the house! :thumbsup:

I guess we can hang out in your car until beer lets one rip. :D

I guess we can hang out in your car until beer lets one rip. :D

Are you joining us on Tuesday then? :thumbsup: