Sign in to follow this  
ronthebuc

Bulger/Smith for Hasselbeck/Moss

Who gets the better end of this deal, including the years that the players can be kept, in parenthesis?

Team A gets:

Matt Hasselbeck (2005, 2006, 2007)

Randy Moss (2005)

3rd rd pick

Team B gets:

Marc Bulger (2005)

Steve Smith (2005, 2006, 2007)

Leave a link.

Thanks

Who gets the better end of this deal, including the years that the players can be kept, in parenthesis?

Team A gets:

Matt Hasselbeck (2005, 2006, 2007)

Randy Moss (2005)

Team B gets:

Marc Bulger (2005)

Steve Smith (2005, 2006, 2007)

Leave a link.

Thanks

Looks pretty even, so I'd base it off who I could keep the longest. Hasselbeck or Steve Smith? I think I'd want Steve Smith for the 3 years I'd get him.

I definitely think team B gets the better end. The guy above gives the same reasoning that I'd use.

Steve Smith should be much more valuable down the road than Hasslebeck, I think.

I definitely think team B gets the better end. The guy above gives the same reasoning that I'd use.

Steve Smith should be much more valuable down the road than Hasslebeck, I think.

Exactly. Since QBs tend to rank closer than other positions, it's easier to get a reasonably productive one later in the draft. for this reason I like B position a little more. That said, it's even overall...I generally don't like even position swaps...

What all they said is why you gotta go with B

I'm gonna differ and say Team A.

Hasselbeck is a definite upgrade, and I'm feeling the Randy Moss love for this year. If he can be healthy again, Brooks is great at running towards the sidelines and flinging it downfield for jumpballs (where Randy shines). I got faith in Randy this year, and you wouldn't have to twist my arm to get me to keep Hasselbeck for the next 3.