Plus a 5 point bonus @ 250+ ReYd

AND

RuYd - Rushing Yards 0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds

Plus a 2 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd

Plus a 3 point bonus @ 150+ RuYd

Plus a 4 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd

Plus a 5 point bonus @ 250+ RuYd

Plus a 6 point bonus @ 300+ RuYd

How do I make the complier "scoring tab" "Scoring category" account for these bonuses?

Thanks

Ah, you're playing in a Sportsline league I see. I'd recognize the way they list the scoring anywhere. :D

You can do these pretty simple because 400+ passing, 150+ rushing, and 150+ receving are so rare that they're not worth thinking about.

PASSING YARDS

Only one QB had a 400+ yard passing game last year (Marc Bulger against the Giants). Some QB could go over 400 yards this year, but who will it be? Since it's not something that we can predict very well, you might as well ignore it, especially since it barely effects your scoring.

So that means you can do it as 1 pt every 25 yards, with a 2 pt bonus at 300.

RUSHING YARDS

Now the rushing bonuses are a little more common, but still not enough. There were 25 games in which players had over 150 rushing yards last year, and only 5 of those had more than 200 yards. Tiki Barber amazingly had 3 of those games over 200 yards, plus another game over 150. Larry Johnson had the other 2 200+ yard games, plus a 3rd game over 150. Besides those 2, Shaun Alexander had the most with 3 games over 150 yards. Under your scoring system, that's a 9 point bonus. 9 points over the course of the season is not really a big deal.

So I would probably just go with 1 pt every 10 rushing yards, with a 2 point bonus at 100 rushing. And if you want to bump up Tiki Barber or Larry Johnson a little bit, you could do that.

RECEIVING YARDS

Basically the same story. 13 players combined for 20 games with more than 150 receiving yards, with Steve Smith and Santana Moss both having 3. One of Smith's games he was also over 200 yards, while the other 2 players over 200 were Chris Chambers and Plaxico Burress, who each never got above 150 in any other game.

So that means we go with 1 pt every 10 receiving yards, plus a 2 pt bonus at 100 yards receiving. If you want to add 10 points to Steve Smith's totals and 9 points to Santa Moss's totals, feel free.