Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Portis Prayer circle

Dear Lord, Please with me and Clinton during this time of need. He needs to play and I need the second half of my stellar keeper tandem to put up major fantasy points!!!!!

Amen

You know I am a big Skins fan and if I remember right Portis hurts his shoulders a lot. I wonder if that is something to be concerned with in the future?

My praying worked. :(

they announce whats wrong yet? i just picked him in my draft about 2 freakin hours ago

they announce whats wrong yet? i just picked him in my draft about 2 freakin hours ago

No, but I was praying for a grade three...I guess we will have to wait for sure.

My praying worked. :(

What did you pray for? I'm not a doctor....what's a grade 3?

What did you pray for? I'm not a doctor....what's a grade 3?

link

Truth be told, it wasn't really praying...more like a voodoo hex on Moz's whole team.

:( :( :(

can u say ledall betts thats why i that preseason. portis was shaking his head, not a good sign

link

Truth be told, it wasn't really praying...more like a voodoo hex on Moz's whole team.

:( :( :(

3 of my big 5 on da shelf ! Portis , S. Smith, and D. Jackson ! :doh: with only S. Alexander and R. Droughns healthy :(

Cincinnati, OH (Sports Network) - Washington Redskins star running back Clinton Portis left Sunday night's preseason opener with Cincinnati after injuring his shoulder while tackling Bengals defensive back Keiwan Ratliff following an interception early in the first quarter.

Washington looked sharp on its initial possession, driving down to Cincinnati's 25-yard line before Mark Brunell was intercepted by Ratliff, who flew down the left sideline to the Redskins 30-yard line.

Portis took the angle and caught Ratliff, falling hard on his left shoulder as he brought down the defensive back. The running back came off the field on his own power and was immediately taken to the locker room for x-rays.

can u say ledall betts thats why i that preseason. portis was shaking his head, not a good sign

flunked english ?

Worst case scenario its a seperated shoulder. I dont think its that serious... Probably just a strain. He's not use to making tackles and I'm not sure why he would even try to in pre-season.

3 of my big 5 on da shelf ! Portis , S. Smith, and D. Jackson ! :doh: with only S. Alexander and R. Droughns healthy :(

What week do we play again? :dunno: :cheers: :cheers:

i did flunk english u fu**ing nerd. why dont u go cry little baby. U have portis on your team? done for the season.

What week do we play again? :dunno: :cheers: :cheers:

You are supposed to be happy when you know you beat him because your better....not because of an injury.

You are supposed to be happy when you know you beat him because your better....not because of an injury.

Just kidding around with a little trashtalk, Francis. :dunno:

To the Redskins: Pray you won't end up relying on Carrie Collins to lead your team. :dunno:

i think collins has done every wrong thing possible in an nfl game...an int, sack, fumble and safety. amazing. \

he deserves an award

:cheers:

x-ray negative, precautionary MRI tomorrow.

MRI right now actually - unless they lied

Just kidding around with a little trashtalk, Francis. :D

Wasn't rippin' on ya....just trying to get you two to fight about who's the better/smarter owner.

(That would let my prayers for a healthy Portis get better attention)

Cool!

Who's Francis?

X-ray's are negative!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :banana: :banana: So suck my A__ all you fagg____!!!!!

The x-ray tells us nothing broken but the MRI will tell hpw long he is out for -- I am guessing 2-3 weeks. shoulder sprain.

Wasn't rippin' on ya....just trying to get you two to fight about who's the better/smarter owner.

Cool!

Who's Francis?

Well, I'm borderline retarded, so I hope he is the better/smarter owner.

Cool!

Who's Francis?

I did win it all in 05 ! :D

Well, I'm borderline retarded, so I hope he is the better/smarter owner.

LJ makes up for a lot of different weaknesses :banana:

LJ makes up for a lot of different weaknesses :D

I'll be hoping that LT can do the same for me!

So did you draft yet Moz? If not (my league hasn't) how is this gonna change draft strategy? Take Betts alot earlier...or a different rb with one of your/my first couple round picks? Changes the whole strategy if he is out for awhile!