Sign in to follow this  
gpann101

Top TEN Fantasy STUDS

Who is your top ten" list for most consistant game player.Ones you can count on every week to get you points. Who is your top ten for this year?

1) Larry Johnson

2) Peyton Manning

3) Ladainian T.

4) Tom Brady

5) Shawn Alexander

6) Torry Holt

7) Marvin Harrison

8) Edge

9) Antonio Gates

10) Tiki Barber

Great stuff man, allow me to quote Silky Johnson-I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else.

Not sure who is the dumbest, the third grader or the poster who would take Brady over Alexander.

Great stuff man, allow me to quote Silky Johnson-I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else.

Not sure who is the dumbest, the third grader or the poster who would take Brady over Alexander.

Understand the post , who are "your" top ten "consistant players" c-o-n-s-i-s-t-a-n-t players

or the guy who thinks that someone thinking Brady is more "consistEnt" than Alexander means that he would actually throw out all elements of value (position value and otherwise...) out and take Brady over Alexander.

Isn't it premature to put Larry Johnson as "Consitant"?? Half a season of consistant play doesn't count.

Also LT had 16 straight games with a Touchdown, thats more if not the as consistant as Alexander.

alexander has to be number 1. the guy has 5 straight years of 15 or more TDs.

or the guy who thinks that someone thinking Brady is more "consistEnt" than Alexander means that he would actually throw out all elements of value (position value and otherwise...) out and take Brady over Alexander.

So taking into account all "elements of value" Brady is more consistent or valuable or than Alexander? At least 15 rushing TDs the last five years, broke the total TD record last year, in what way is Brady above him?

So taking into account all "elements of value" Brady is more consistent or valuable or than Alexander? At least 15 rushing TDs the last five years, broke the total TD record last year, in what way is Brady above him?

Lets say the fantasy world is turned upside down and you have to start 2 QBs and one RB...you are saying Brady has value then?

http://www.fftoday.com/tools/crank.php

HTH.

Or if you're too lazy...

QB: Carson Palmer, Marc Bulger

RB: Shaun Alexander, Larry Johnson, LaDainian Tomlinson, Edgerrin James

WR: Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Torry Holt, Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Antonio Gates, Jeremy Shockey

pretty obvious, really.

How can anyone have their lips closer to the base of someone's shaft?

How about LT's Shaft..........Jeeze

Who is your top ten" list for most consistant game player.Ones you can count on every week to get you points. Who is your top ten for this year?

1) Larry Johnson

2) Peyton Manning

3) Ladainian T.

4) Tom Brady

5) Shawn Alexander

6) Torry Holt

7) Marvin Harrison

8) Edge

9) Antonio Gates

10) Tiki Barber

And Johnson is consistant based on what ? One year of play? Do you know what consitant means?

Peyton Manning cannot be the 2nd most consistant stud. The guy fell off the face of the earth weeks 2 and 3.

Oh, and that one guy was right about Shaun Alexander's consistancy - no one is near his level.

Please remove Larry Johnson from this list. He hasn't completed at a minimum 2 full seasons in order to measure for consistency from one season to the next.

Here's my list (format modified slightly going by position)

RB: SA, LT2, Rudi

QB: P. Manning, T. Brady

WR: Holt, Harrison, H. Ward, C. Johnson

TE: Gates

Shuan

L.T

Tiki 3 straight big years

Portis 4 straight big years

Harrison

Holt

Brady

Rudi

Manning

Chad

these guys have done it three years or more. L.J has done it for 9 games last year and a few the year before. Too short to count.