Sign in to follow this  
swamp dog

odd fact about matt leinart

they just claimed on "nfl tonight" that matt leinart has never attended an nfl game in person in his life...this friday's preseason game will be his first EVER--as fan or otherwise.

wtf? :banana:

they just claimed on "nfl tonight" that matt leinart has never attended an nfl game in person in his life...this friday's preseason game will be his first EVER--as fan or otherwise.

wtf? :banana:

well during college the seasons coincide and after their seasons over, no excuse other than how much tail he was having to fight off.

wtf? :thumbsup:

Yeah, I saw that too. Weird.

wtf? :blink:

Its actually Saturday night, and I'll be there :blink:

Does Leinart really look the type to go to a Raiders game?

Good point, most Raiders fans are losers who live in moms basement and get dressed up like Star wars dorks, and act like they are tough

wtf? :blink:

It's even odder that he claims he isn't a greedy bastage :blink:

A true football fan would have made the effort. Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :shocking:

Not everyone growing up can afford to buy tickets to a NFL game. There's only 8 games in a season at home. I don't see what the big deal is.

Same thing with D'Angelo Williams.

I was going to say, I heard that about Williams last week. I say, you have no business being an NFL player, if you weren't even a fan of the game enough to attend a game! :(

A true football fan would have made the effort. Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :(

Maybe a true football fan is too busy PLAYING the freakin' game instead of watching from the sidelines!

Not everyone growing up can afford to buy tickets to a NFL game. There's only 8 games in a season at home. I don't see what the big deal is.

The guy went to USC. Like Reggie Miller said, you pay your way into USC, you work your way into UCLA.

Every think about how much film they watch, even in college.

Other then all the trim he was getting at USC, he did nothing but football.

Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :wub:

Not sure why the :D is necessary. It IS his job, and I think a very low percentage of people actually have passion for their jobs.

A true football fan would have made the effort. Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :wub:

I am an illustrator, but I have never been to an art museum. Does this mean that I have no passion for drawing and painting, which I do all the time?

I dont think its that big of a deal but i got the wrong USC qb. Matt Leinhart wasn't born in fresno, Carson Palmer was. I dont think anyone cares though cause no one pointed it out but yea, i just wanted to correct my mistake.

A true football fan would have made the effort. Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :dunno:

Well I guess we can now eliminate 60% of all football fans from being actual fans.

Great point :doh:

Fock off people in Idaho, SD, ND, Iowa, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Deleware, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Oregon, Rhode Island, Wyoming, South Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Virgina, Utah, Nevada or anyone who can't afford 70 dollars a ticket.

A true football fan would have made the effort. Obviously playing football is just his job and not his passion. :(

I loved football growing up.....it was and is my passion, but my parents never took me to an NFL game. I lived 50 miles from the Buccs and moved to Ohio where I was close to the Lions, Bengals, Browns, Bears, Colts. Never got to see any of them.

So, it's not a kids fault (which Lienart was) that they don't go to games. I didn't get to go until I was in my 20's, when I could buy my own tickets.

I loved football growing up.....it was and is my passion, but my parents never took me to an NFL game. I lived 50 miles from the Buccs and moved to Ohio where I was close to the Lions, Bengals, Browns, Bears, Colts. Never got to see any of them.

So, it's not a kids fault (which Lienart was) that they don't go to games. I didn't get to go until I was in my 20's, when I could buy my own tickets.

obviously you didn't care enough. you could have saved those 2 dollars a week for allowance for a full year which would have given you 104 bucks. That is enough for a ticket and bus fare. Not a fan.

who was the last USC qb worth a damn? If you ask me, he is another product of being on a great team in a great sytem. He throws like a girl.

who was the last USC qb worth a damn? If you ask me, he is another product of being on a great team in a great sytem. He throws like a girl.

Ummm...Carson Palmer. Last year.

obviously you didn't care enough. you could have saved those 2 dollars a week for allowance for a full year which would have given you 104 bucks. That is enough for a ticket and bus fare. Not a fan.

I hope you are kidding......I love NFL football, but my family could not afford to go to games. When you can't afford much, allowances are rare as well. Even if I would get $2 a week, I would not save up for 3 hours of NFL football. When I got to a point where I could afford a game, I realized I was not missing much. The couch is not that bad on a Sunday afternoon :pointstosky:

Well I guess we can now eliminate 60% of all football fans from being actual fans.

Great point :thumbsup:

Fock off people in Idaho, SD, ND, Iowa, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Deleware, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Oregon, Rhode Island, Wyoming, South Carolina, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Virgina, Utah, Nevada or anyone who can't afford 70 dollars a ticket.

I hope you are kidding......I love NFL football, but my family could not afford to go to games. When you can't afford much, allowances are rare as well. Even if I would get $2 a week, I would not save up for 3 hours of NFL football. When I got to a point where I could afford a game, I realized I was not missing much. The couch is not that bad on a Sunday afternoon :pointstosky:

Hardboy I was kidding. I know cuse is a football fan. He even has good taste in his team. This was one of the stupidest threads ever though

Other little known facts about Lienart:

He loves the smell of wet goats on freshly mowed grass, and he has a superfluous nipple. Oh, and he also secretly wishes he was an ancient druid. Last one - he has a tatoo of a butt, on his butt, with a butt on it.

:clap:

thank you, Beavis