Sign in to follow this  
Natural Lights

Quarterbacks

I have been at this for at 13 years, and I can not remember a year where the QBs are so bunched together. If you take Manning out of the equation.

How Much difference is there between McNabb and Bledsoe. Plummer and Rivers, Eli and Delhomme, even Brees and Brunell, Brady and Hasselbeck.

I see this as a potential gold mine. Especially in my league which counts passing TDs = rushing TDs.

I will wait at least until the 7th or 8th round before a QB is on my team.

I have been at this for at 13 years, and I can not remember a year where the QBs are so bunched together. If you take Manning out of the equation.

How Much difference is there between McNabb and Bledsoe. Plummer and Rivers, Eli and Delhomme, even Brees and Brunell, Brady and Hasselbeck.

I see this as a potential gold mine. Especially in my league which counts passing TDs = rushing TDs.

Trust me and grab Eli in a latter round.

Could not agree more, in my 10 team league I waited until the 8th round and picked Delhome as the 13th QB off the board. 3 teams already had their backups when I was able to grab a solid QB who throws to the top WR in the league.

Could not agree more, in my 10 team league I waited until the 8th round and picked Delhome as the 13th QB off the board. 3 teams already had their backups when I was able to grab a solid QB who throws to the top WR in the league.

I'm surprised Delhomme fell that far, but I too agree that you can wait a long time before drafting a QB. After the top 2 or 3 are gone, it's pretty much even money. Even in principle I couldn't draft a kicker first, however.....

I'm surprised Delhomme fell that far, but I too agree that you can wait a long time before drafting a QB. After the top 2 or 3 are gone, it's pretty much even money. Even in principle I couldn't draft a kicker first, however.....

I agree (my first post).