Sign in to follow this  
whoisjgalt

Everything's ready to go at AOL

The rosters were just updated with the fraft results.

The schedules were already loaded.

Remember that you will have four double header weeks (four of the following weeks: 1, 2, 10, 11, 12, 13). For eight of the twelve teams, week one is a double header week. You can use the same lineup for both, or not.

Thanks for doing the pain in the ass work to set up the aol site jgalt. It is much appreciated. :(

Thanks for doing the pain in the ass work to set up the aol site jgalt. It is much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Some of it's easy - setting up the fraft and using the fraft ap to load the picks, for instance.

Some of it ain't - setting the schedule for instance. (It would have been easier with four divisions of three teams or with a fourteen week regular season, but this league isn't set up that way :dunno: )

When can I drop a dead RB (Jones)????

I dunno, the rules ought to address this. If there's a setting at AOL that the rules say needs to be altered, let me know. For the most part, everything is set the same as it was at the end of last season. Only the schedule, the rosters, and the Rodney to Doyle switcheroo should be different.