Sign in to follow this  
football_scooter

LaMont Jordan: MNF Projections

I'd give him at least 80 yards and 1TD. I have a homer friend at work of the Chargers and he was telling me by Foley getting shot, he was a big part of their run defense. His replacement is supposed to be faster, but doesn't stuff the run as much. We'll see, hopefully the Raiders o-line can open some holes.

Raiders o-line can't handle San Diego's front 7, and Oakland will be playing from behind.

15 rush, 52 yards, 0 TD

2 rec, 14 yds, 0 TD

ya'll seem pretty optimistic.

40-65 total yards... and a TD would be a fluke.

Aaron Brooks sucks... and the Chargers have the best front 7 in football... however... I just heard on the news that there's a big SWAT standoff in East San Diego... let's hope Merriman and Edwards already made the trip. :unsure:

By the way... I live in SD... but hate the Chargers. FYI.

Go Rams.

Well, I need 13 points from him one way or another, so

90 yds rushing, 40 yds receiving, 0 TDs

OR

55 yds rushing, 15 yds receiving, 1 TD.

Either way is fine with me. (Second way seems more likely.)

I think he'll be a non factor the entire first half with an average ypc below three yards. In the second half he'll catch a couple passes as Oakland gives up running and I'm hoping for a slop TD. Final prediction stats: 14 carries for 50 yards and 6 receptions for 36 yards and one slop TD (please).

6 receptions

you're :headbanger: - even 6 targets (which would most likely result in 4 catches and 2 drops) is too many - he'd better be worried about pass rush pickups rather than getting the QB killed by rolling out for passes (not that I'd mourn the loss of Brooks)

Rivers will throw 2 picks and fumble once. Hopefully Jordan can cash in on one of them.

LJ2-85 yds rushing, 40 yds. rec. 1 TD

110 total yds, 1 TD. So, I take the under (oh so slightly).

I have Jordan and Moss going, and I expect a big game from Moss. 150 yds and a touch.

Im playing the guy who has Jordan...took him 1.05....he gave me soooo much shiat for taking Chester Taylor with my 2nd pick...I win and hes eating it...... :cheers: