Sign in to follow this  
LavarIsAnAnimal

Video of man peeing on himself to cool down

seriously, he puts his on pee on himself to cool down

:thumbsup:

I saw this when you posted it last week.

I love these types of shows and I am looking forward to this one. Supposedly this guy is a bad a$$ that trained in the foreign legion, special forces, etc.

:thumbsup:

I saw this when you posted it last week.

I love these types of shows and I am looking forward to this one. Supposedly this guy is a bad a$$ that trained in the foreign legion, special forces, etc.

yeah, the host is really cool, i think he is the youngest guy to climb everest and has done a solo boat trip across the atlantic. i am into the show. I wonder how much of this stuff he learned with his military background

so the pee COOLS him down? :thumbsup: :(

so the pee COOLS him down? :thumbsdown: :dunno:

yeah, i mean if the desert is 110 degrees the urine is probably 98.6 degrees, so it would help cool him down

i'm just impressed that he puts himself in a situation where he would have to do that to survive, guy is hardcore

yeah, i mean if the desert is 110 degrees the urine is probably 98.6 degrees, so it would help cool him down

i'm just impressed that wondering why the fock he puts himself in a situation where he would have to do that to survive, guy is hardcore retodded

:D

i'm just impressed that he puts himself in a situation where he would have to do that to survive, guy is hardcore

Good reasoning. Any clips of people rubbing poop on themselves to cool down?

DH and I watch this show every week. I think he does some pretty amazing things, and I hope I'm never in a situation to have to know any of this stuff (like the family that was stranded in the mountains for a week).

Honestly, peeing on myself would be the least of my cares if I was stuck in the desert. :blink: I'd have a harder time eating grubs or killing animals to survive.

Good reasoning. Any clips of people rubbing poop on themselves to cool down?

tune in this friday and you will see a poop scene you won't forget.

<_< not kiddin either :clap:

I thought peeing on yourself was just for jellyfish stings. :unsure:

seroiusly? what happens?

Ummmmm, from what i seen in the previews, he will...ummm.....squeeze the water of a elephant sh1t and drink it ;) . He is absolutely insane, but, he deffinently knows a lot about survival and is the man.

No way I would climb Everest with this focker!!! He's probably got 35 recipes to eat you if you got lost!!!

No way I would climb Everest with this focker!!! He's probably got 35 recipes to eat you if you got lost!!!