Sign in to follow this  
shuckles

Maurice Morris or Lamont Jordan tonight

I'm not sure people will visit that board to help me for tonight!! I'm 11 pts down going into tonight. I have both of these rb's (i know my team sucks!) I need the win badly! 6 pts td's, 1 pt per 20 yds rush or receiving. Any help would be appreciated! :mad:

I'm not sure people will visit that board to help me for tonight!! I'm 11 pts down going into tonight. I have both of these rb's (i know my team sucks!) I need the win badly! 6 pts td's, 1 pt per 20 yds rush or receiving. Any help would be appreciated! :cry:

Bro, seriously, if u dont think that two starting RB's cant get u 11 points, then i would dump both of them to the ww. Not trade them, just dump them to the ww.

You are looking golden, and will get the W :mad:

Morris hasn't even come close to 11 points in filling in for SA. Against some pretty mediocre D's too. Go with Jordan!

i have the same delima, except to chose between momo and fargas! Ugh. Is jordan definately back to the starting role?!? I'm figuring MOMO has to do something this week, but if fargas is starting i'd opt for him isntead...

I have Morris, Jordan and Fargas. Right now, I have Morris in my starting lineup, because I've been waiting to get an update on the Raiders running back situation. If Fargas is definitely a no-go and Jordan is starting, I'm going with Jordan. If both are playing, I think it will be more of a RBBC tonight, and Morris will be in my starting lineup. But, Morris sucks, and I wouldn't count on a big game.

I have Morris, Jordan and Fargas. Right now, I have Morris in my starting lineup, because I've been waiting to get an update on the Raiders running back situation. If Fargas is definitely a no-go and Jordan is starting, I'm going with Jordan. If both are playing, I think it will be more of a RBBC tonight, and Morris will be in my starting lineup. But, Morris sucks, and I wouldn't count on a big game.

i'm down 8, i need 40 yards and a td to tie, 60 yards and a td to win. Only hope is if they get down inside the 3 yardline, and they give it to him twice. Seneca might get a run down there too, which sux. I'm pretty much conceding a loss...

i'm down 8, i need 40 yards and a td to tie, 60 yards and a td to win. Only hope is if they get down inside the 3 yardline, and they give it to him twice. Seneca might get a run down there too, which sux. I'm pretty much conceding a loss...

any updates on jordan?