Sign in to follow this  
Cuse9

57 Members

Okay, who is stuck at home for whatever reason!!

I'll be leaving at 11:00, but almost would rather stay home.

To those of you that can't leave.....sorry. To those of you who just don't want to leave....I understand!

Happy New Year :pointstosky:

Had our 2nd baby on Tuesday!! My New Year's Eve is at home!!

Congrats on the baby. I'm having one in August, so I'll be home next year for sure!!

No offense dude, but there are four time zones in the lower 48. :headbanger:

Yeah, it's only 7:20 here. Party doesn't start for an hour. :pointstosky:

eta- Happy New Year!

No offense dude, but there are four time zones in the lower 48. :headbanger:

Yeah, it's only 7:20 here. Party doesn't start for an hour. :pointstosky:

Good call.......forgot all about that :thumbsup:

What are you guys drinking right now??? I'm stocked with Jack Daniels, Grey Goose Citron, Heinekens, Sam Adams Boston Lagers, Guinness, Buds, and to top it off a bottle of DOM P.!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

What are you guys drinking right now??? I'm stocked with Jack Daniels, Grey Goose Citron, Heinekens, Sam Adams Boston Lagers, Guinness, Buds, and to top it off a bottle of DOM P.!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

Well if you down all that make sure 911 in on speed dial!! Have fun and I hope you live til tomarrow!!!!

Have you had Dom before? How much better is it? I ask only because it was actually on sale today for $115/per. I don't like the bubbly, but thought about it for my girl.

Actually this will be my first time having it. My dad bought a bottle of it last year and he said it is very good. I usually get the cheap sh!t Korbel with Moet not a bad value at 30 bucks. Wanted to treat myself and my family/friends with a bottle of the infamous DOM P. I'll let you know how it is, I'm expecting it to be very friggin good. :thumbsdown:

What? There's football on! No time for a party unless it's a football party. :thumbsdown:

I've always enjoyed spending this night in the most mundane way possible. At home with my sweetie is good enough for me. Although I was thinking about going grocery shopping for the traditional greens and peas. Looking at produce at midnight tonight would suit my perverse sense of humor. And since you asked, I'm drinking darjeeling tea.

Have a spectacular new year one and all!

Happy new year all!

1 for 4 in SuperBowls this year (after today) :thumbsdown:

Kids asleep, alcoholic friends coming over...

see you next year.

Happy new year all!

1 for 4 in SuperBowls this year (after today) <_<

Kids asleep, alcoholic friends coming over...

see you next year.

Hey neighbor. Long time, bro. :mad:

Alcoholic friends going out...

Have you had Dom before? How much better is it? I ask only because it was actually on sale today for $115/per. I don't like the bubbly, but thought about it for my girl.

Dude, the DOM P. is EXCELLENT!!! Smooth and has a good kick!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 <_< :mad: