K Josh Brown

D Chicago

QB Garrard

QB Alex Smith

QB Culpepper

RB Jacobs

RB Ward

WR Mark Clayton

Some guy really wants me to trade him Carson for LJ, Holt, and Favre...i would probably throw in ward and clayton. it should be noted that it's 6 pts for any TD including passing, and it's 1 pt per 25 pass yards, 10 rush yards, or 15 rec yds. You also get bonus points for 300 yard passing or 100 rush/rec games, plus long TD bonuses. I would be weak but deep at QB (NOBODY is on the waiver wire), very deep at RB, and my WR would be much improved.

But I still feel that my best bet at the playoffs is risking it with my current RBs and hoping to find a decent WR on waivers (only 20 start in the league and with shallow benches this is very feasible).

So, should I do it?

I would do that trade because Palmer will have his mediocre games and you'll make up those points in other areas. Plus, i'm a bit worried about Westbrook's knee.

I would do that trade because Palmer will have his mediocre games and you'll make up those points in other areas. Plus, i'm a bit worried about Westbrook's knee.

You have to believe that LJ is going to get better as the year goes on. Favre looks like he's going to be solid all season. I would be most concerned about Holt. The rams don't look like the rams. But I'd do the trade.

I would probably do the trade because you need some Depth at WR and RB. I wouldn't be worried about Holt. He should be fine this year. I agree with others about Johnson. He will come around also. Remember that the difference between QBs is no where near the difference at the other positions ( i.e WR, RB) Favre will be serviceable. At the very least, you will have some trade bate with your upgrades.......

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=289001