Sign in to follow this  
dalie

Who to get at QB......

I was hoping/figuring Delhomme would get better and return to action....obviously THAT is not going to happen. My other QB is David Garrard. Here are my options for a new QB.......

- Kurt Warner

- Eli Manning

- David Carr

- Jason Campbell

- Damon Huard - also depends on how hurt he is.

They are listed roughly in order of my preference, but what do you all think?

Leave a link.....

I really like Warner. I figured you'd be asking about Warner vs Campbell but I agree that he should be where you have him ranked. Warner is now the man and when Boldin gets back he'll put up some good #s.

Please see mine

I really like Warner. I figured you'd be asking about Warner vs Campbell but I agree that he should be where you have him ranked. Warner is now the man and when Boldin gets back he'll put up some good #s.

Please see mine

Yeah Campbell could be listed higher than Carr probably

I like Warner for the short term - but teams are going to blitz him a lot more now that they're preparing for him the entire game.

Long term Manning may be the pick otherwise.

Campbell next - I just don't trust Gibbs play calling

Carr doesn't look good.

Huards hurt and Croyle will eventually take over.

I agree with the rest. Warner is a good short term solution. Don't really know how his body will hold up or if Leinart will be able to come back. I have Eli on my team, by I really don't trust him as a stsrter. I think Campbell is going to be really good. He might not be an every week starter just yet, but has looked pretty good so far.

Since Delhomme is done for good, and fitzy and boldin look like they've woken up, I'd go for warner first, then campbell.

Bye Week Blues