Sign in to follow this  
Cal_Fan_AG

Bye Week Blues

I have wayne out with the bye this week and andre johnson still likely out with the injury. I'm playing engram and jennings right now, but i need to start a third wr. My other players include:

QB - Eli, Rivers, Jason Campbell

RB - Gore, McGahee, Dominic Rhodes, Sammy Morris, Ahman Green

I was wondering what you all thought I could get in a fair value trade this week. Obviously it all depends on what other teams need, but just hypothetically, what might you consider giving up for 1 or more of these guys? Sitting on the FA wire is dennis northcutt and jerry porter. I'd appreciate any thoughts you have.

Leave a link for me. Late.

I may try trading Sammy Morris while he has some value as I feel once Maroney comes back his value will diminish....also Northcutt is not a bad option he gets at least 50 yds a week....a good bye fill in player

I would also try trading Morris but I'm not sure what you can get for him seeing as how he is just a back-up. If you can't get anything for him I would pick up Northcutt as he is a no. 1 WR in Jax. He won't rack up the yards, but he gets plenty of looks and always has a chance at a big game and some scores.

heres mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=294481

I tend to disagree with the previous two posters....I would favor Porter on the WW if you don't trade Morris. Porter has always been the #1 in OAK, but was losing some favor to Curry while McCown was in. Against MIA, CPep was looking at Porter more.

I think you run with Porter this weekend. Oakland may find themselves behind by a lot with San Diego starting to catch fire. This will cause Daunte to air it out and we saw the chemistry (2 TD) between the two during Daunte's first start. Keep your squad in tact and go with Porter.