Sign in to follow this  
Dakkon79

Plaxico, Gore, Garcia for Romo/McGahee/Reggie Brown?

Here's the trade, please give me some opinions if I should pull the trigger...

I am giving up Plaxico, Gore and Garcia to get Romo, McGahee and Reggie Brown (just fodder)

Am I crazy for wanting to do this trade????

Qbs get 4points per TD and all other TDs are 6points (RB, WR, etc) no points for receptions, only yardage (QB 20yrds 1point, RB WR 10yrds 1 point)

Currently I have:

QB: Rivers, Garcia

RB: Gore, James, Green

WR: Chad Johnson, Plaxico Burress, D. Bowe

TE: Cooley

D: Pats

K: Gostkowski

I'm thinking Plax is gunna get hurt for real eventually, and Gore is a one man show and is gunna get stacked up now that Dilfer is QB.

Please Help!!!!

Post your link and I'll reply asap!!!!

I think Romo is a huge upgrade at QB even though he was not good Monday night!!! Plax is doing great but he has to come back to earth and Brown has to start doing something.....obviously Gore is better than Willis but not much at this point in my opinion.....QB's are the big difference in fantasy football and Romo could win you games alone....Do it!!!!!

Here's the trade, please give me some opinions if I should pull the trigger...

I am giving up Plaxico, Gore and Garcia to get Romo, McGahee and Reggie Brown (just fodder)

Am I crazy for wanting to do this trade????

Qbs get 4points per TD and all other TDs are 6points (RB, WR, etc) no points for receptions, only yardage (QB 20yrds 1point, RB WR 10yrds 1 point)

Currently I have:

QB: Rivers, Garcia

RB: Gore, James, Green

WR: Chad Johnson, Plaxico Burress, D. Bowe

TE: Cooley

D: Pats

K: Gostkowski

I'm thinking Plax is gunna get hurt for real eventually, and Gore is a one man show and is gunna get stacked up now that Dilfer is QB.

Please Help!!!!

Post your link and I'll reply asap!!!!

i would do it pull the trigger

I'd do it also. McGahee is starting to get more comfortable in Bal, Plaxico will definitely miss games in the future, and Romo is a huge upgrade at QB. You may try to squeeze a better wr option, but do the deal either way.

Do not do this. I own Gore, Plaxico, Mcgahee, AND Reggie Brown on my team, so I know enough about all of them. Plaxico is going to continue to put up decent numbers when healthy and Gore has been bad, but has a cakewalk schedule...Remember he was a one-man show last year too and still put up good #s. Romo is overrated (coming from a Cowboys fan), McGahee is solid, but I'd rather have Gore, and Reggie Brown has potential (benched on my team until he turns it around). Be patient and keep Gore.

Romo has looked great when I watched him (I didn't see him in his 2 TD/5 INT performance)

With Gore's situation/injury history, and Plaxico's injury history, you can make this trade. McGahee is like a typical FF RB2.