Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Happy Friday!

I would just like to wish everyone a pleasant day on this glorious Friday. May peace and content be with you all this fine day. Just remember: Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them. :dunno:

you too dude. :dunno:

GO DROWN IN A PUDDLE OF AIDS! :wall: :huh: :mad:

Sorry if I came across a little sappy. I watched Hope Floats last night cuddled up with bottle of Cabernet. :)

Sorry if I came across a little sappy. I watched Hope Floats last night cuddled up with bottle of Cabernet. :wall:

nice, sounds like you might have even got lucky. was he gentle?

I want nothing more than to punch someone in the face until their head is a puddle of red pudding. :wall: :huh:

I want nothing more than to punch someone in the face until their head is a puddle of red pudding. :mad: :)

I thought that was the response to "Happy Tuesday!" :huh:

Its FRIDAY!!! :wall:

First hour done, eight more to go :huh:

Then its....snapp.....fizzzzzz :wall:

I encourage you all to do something nice for someone today. Pay it forward in a sense. Just remember: "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito." :thumbsdown:

I encourage you all to do something nice for someone today. Pay it forward in a sense. Just remember: "If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito." :doublethumbsup:

No doubt that someone is going to pay. Pay with their lives. Die. Die. Die. VENGEANCE. :D :mad:

I encourage you all to do something nice for someone today.

Any updates? Go ahead, don't be modest, let's hear the wonderful story of your kindness. :doublethumbsup:

Any updates? Go ahead, don't be modest, let's hear the wonderful story of your kindness. :doublethumbsup:

i bought my father lunch.

update?

Sorry, had to actually focking work :wall:

Less than 2 hours to go :ninja: Thats right I'm leaving an hour early :overhead:

:cheers:

All Friday is, is another day to disappoint my wife and kids with my existance...thanks for the pick me up though....

Go to hell!!!

All Friday is, is another day to disappoint my wife and kids with my existance...thanks for the pick me up though....

dont forget all of us here as well :doublethumbsup:

FOCK! :wall: I looked at the clock wrong, I still have an hour and a half to go :mad:

Oh well :cheers:

I want nothing more than to punch someone in the face until their head is a puddle of red pudding. :wall: :wall:

That's a good focking idea. I'm glad I thought of it. Someone is going to get slaughtered today. :wall: :wall:

This is a great Friday because I don't work again until January 2!

:wub:

How the hell dose a pizza place stay in bizzness when they are not open the last week of the year? :wub: