Sign in to follow this  
peenie

do you notice (other) gay men?

are you able to determine if another man is gay?

is it very obvious to you or does a gay man have to hit on you before you can tell he's a homosexual?

When it's obvious, it's OBVIOUS. However, when it's subtle, I can't tell the difference. What do I care if a guy wants to suck a kcid? :shocking:

It depends. Are we talking flaming or gym rat type? If I am at Nordstroms or Pier One - it seems more obvious. :shocking:

There are some that are overtly flaming. That is their style. There are probably others that I miss, but unless they are grabbing at my package or they tell me they are ghey, I don't know how else you really KNOW that they are gay. :shocking:

I will tell you that is not one of those items that I worry about. :banana:

Checking into my hotel tonight, there were two kinda butch but cute chicks getting a room which hadn't been reserved in advance. Their room is right around the corner, and I'm fairly certain they are munching each others' carpets as I type.

What was the question again? :unsure:

Checking into my hotel tonight, there were two kinda butch but cute chicks getting a room which hadn't been reserved in advance. Their room is right around the corner, and I'm fairly certain they are munching each others' carpets as I type.

What was the question again? :unsure:

Go see if you can borrow a cup of sugar. :unsure:

Go see if you can borrow a cup of sugar. :pointstosky:

But... I always figured my first 3some experience would be with my wife. Perhaps two wrongs make a right in this case? :dunno:

But... I always figured my first 3some experience would be with my wife. Perhaps two wrongs make a right in this case? :pointstosky:

Didn't you say that they were butchy? I could see making a move with some lipstick lesbians where their 69 would be a magic number, but a couple of Pat's and Chris' might entail some strap-ons :dunno:

Didn't you say that they were butchy? I could see making a move with some lipstick lesbians where their 69 would be a magic number, but a couple of Pat's and Chris' might entail some strap-ons :doublethumbsup:

I said butchy but cute. Kinda like this.

It depends. Are we talking flaming or gym rat type? If I am at Nordstroms or Pier One - it seems more obvious. :unsure:

What are you doing at those stores? :bandana:

What was the question again? :bandana:

It was acutally about whether or not you notice gay men, not gay women.

It was acutally about whether or not you notice gay men, not gay women.

Oh, right, thanks. Usually I do I think, but it is hard to prove a negative if you miss some. Although, one time in the Phx airport, I was hanging in a restaurant and a guy was sitting with 3 attractive women. He walked past, and on the way back said "hey, nice shoes, where did you get them?" Me, oblivious, said Aldo, and proceeded to talk for a minute about my shoes. He finally sat down with his girl friends and then a 4th girl showed up all decked out. He flipped to full ghey mode with "GIRLFRINED, AREN'T YOU LOOKING SO HOT YOU VIXEN YOU..." :unsure:

In the end, I don't really care if a ghey guy finds me attractive. In fact, in a perverse way, I suppose it would be insulting if he didn't, because that would mean I wasn't attractive. :bandana:

There was some study done about this. People were shown like a 5 second clip of a person walking. The only view was from behind the person. Surprisingly, people were able to tell the difference more often than not. It wasn't crazy high, but it was 60-65% i think.

:nono:

Disgusting dude

beat me to it - but you are right the red sox ARe a better team then the Angels