Sign in to follow this  
Polycane

MFL 16 team keeper league: Need 2 owners

July 21st draft day MFL...snake draft...3 hrs per pick

This is a 2nd year keeper league. I have three teams open, all from people that joined after a few quit before the season even started. There are 2 teams left because one has already joined but has not announced a team even though he has paid. What I will do is if you are the 1st one to pay then you get your choice of the three teams below as long as you email before the other. This is a 16 team league and you lose the round in which you drafted the player the previous year. However, 1st rounds aren't eligible to be kept so all the big studs are in the draft. Best RB keeper is Marion Barber and Marshawn Lynch. You lose a players rights when you trade him during the season so it helps the depth of the draft.

Here are the following eligible keepers. Here are the keeper rules:

You can keep 1 player in tier 1: rounds 2-5

You can keep 1 or 2 players tier 2: rounds 6-10 (depends if you keep a player in tier 1. if you don't then 2 are eligible to be kept)

You can keep 2-4 player in tier 3: rounds 11-16 (depends on how many above)

You can have max of 4 keepers

Team 1: #16, 17, 48, 49 etc pick in the draft but first keeper pick. 2nd round is the earliest round you can keep a player in

Roy Williams 2nd

Antonio Gates 3rd

Tony Romo 4th

Kevin Jones 5th

Julius Jones 6th

Bernard Berrian 7th

Pitt D 8th

Bobby Engram 13th

Giants D 14th

This team won the championship last year

Team 2: 6th pick overall

Darrell Jackson 6th

Deshaun Foster 7th

Isaac Bruce 8th

Chris Henry WR 11th

Ron Dayne 12th

Trent Edwards 16th (KEEPER). There's a rule in this league that you can keep a player in your league by week 6 if you sign him as a FA. However, you automatically keep him the following year and can't trade or release him for the entire season and it's a 1 yr deal so he goes back in the draft no matter what)

Not as many keepers but a high pick. He traded for Adrian Peterson (would've been 2nd round keeper) so AP lost his keeper rights so I'm grateful for that.

Team 3: 7th overall pick

Cedric Benson: 2nd

Marion Barber: 3rd

Jay Cutler: 5th

Chris Cooley: 6th

Lendale White: 7th

Dallas D: 9th

Matt Schaub: 10th

Desmond Clark: 14th

Good keepers but you can only keep 1 in rounds 2-5 and one in rounds 6-10 so tough decisions

Email me at mfltrenches@gmail.com if you are interested.