Sign in to follow this  
Boston_Diablo

Officially unofficial 'what do you need Monday night thread'

After deciding to start Rothslisberger instead of Rivers...

:dunno:

... I am up by only 9, with C Cooley left against C Portis. Now Portis has only scored double digits once this year, so I am cautioulsy optimistic :unsure:

So here's hoping for a 0-0 tie just to be safe! :overhead:

I don't own any Eagles or Redskins. However it seems as if my two opponents (I'm in two leagues) own most of them. Therefore I am rooting for a 3-0 ballgame. I need lackluster performances from:

Westy

McNabb

Portis

Maclin

Cooley

:headbanger:

I'm up just under 10 points:

Opponent has Portis

Ihave Celek and Akers

Feeling pretty good about it but even with a win, I don't move at all from the 8th spot as everyone I needed to lose, won. I'm only 2 games out of first though so no one's running away with the league. :headbanger:

I'm down by one point needing Portis to be :doublethumbsup: and Akers to be :headbanger: .

Normally I would be comfortable having an RB going against a K but I'm not too confident :doublethumbsup:

I'm up by 22 with my opponent having D. Jackson. I feel fairly safe, but it's not in the bag.

As far as scoreboard watching go, I need Westbrook and the Philly D to have great nights. That would put another game between me and the 2nd/3rd place teams, assuming D. Jackson doesn't score 23!

I'm up by 4 with my McNabb against his Westy in a ppr league - hoping for the best but not expecting a W.

up 17 and change with Akers yet to go. Opponent still has Santana Moss, who will be known as Satana Moss from now on if he pulls this game out for Edjr.

Up by 25.5. My opponent has Celek and the Redskins D. May the fantasy gods (small g) allow those two to comibe for less than 25.5 and move me to 6-1. :music_guitarred:

Down by 32. Have Donovan, DeSean, and Akers playing tonight. Opponent has no players. I think my chances are ~50%. Non-ppr.

I need McNabb and Westbrook to blow up to the tune of about 90 points ...

unfortunately I expect Portis to rack up 19 yards and cooley to get a maximum of 1 catch for 12 yards so..... git the redskins are a ###### disaster

My league awards fractional points. As of this moment, my opponent leads me by a score of 72.92 to 72.30. He is out of players, while I have Celek. The 0.63 pts I need from Celek translates into 7 yards. The undefeated team with the only better record than my 5-1 squad will yield first place to me this evening unless Chris Cooley puts up 26 points and/or Celek fails to net his six yards.

I don't want to be blasphemous here, but I do feel that if there is a merciful God in Heaven, He will see to it that I emerge victorious. I mean, how much Divine Intervention is needed to assure Brent Celek of .63 points? An Omniscient God will necessarily know that a defeat under these circumstances would be more than I could bear emotionally.

unfortunately I expect Portis to rack up 19 yards and cooley to get a maximum of 1 catch for 12 yards so..... git the redskins are a ###### disaster

And yet that is the exact outcome I am rooting for! :doublethumbsup: Sorry.

I don't want to be blasphemous here, but I do feel that if there is a merciful God in Heaven, He will see to it that I emerge victorious. I mean, how much Divine Intervention is needed to assure Brent Celek of .63 points? An Omniscient God will necessarily know that a defeat under these circumstances would be more than I could bear emotionally.

I lost 2 weeks ago to the guy in first (5-1) and I'm now at 3-3. He beat me by 0.42 points in a ppr league. We award 0.50/catch so...I lost by one reception for ZERO yards. And watching the games I saw at least 2 drops by my guys :doublethumbsup:

My league awards fractional points. As of this moment, my opponent leads me by a score of 72.92 to 72.30. He is out of players, while I have Celek. The 0.63 pts I need from Celek translates into 7 yards. The undefeated team with the only better record than my 5-1 squad will yield first place to me this evening unless Chris Cooley puts up 26 points and/or Celek fails to net his six yards.

That would be a pretty crippling loss that might damage your franchise for years to come. Having to rely on a TE for anything is pretty scary. Winslow netted my a cool 0.9 points, which would be enough in your case.

up 29 points in a ppr league where 10rush/receiving is a point and 25 pass yards is a point. 6 for all TD's...

Have Cooley going...

He's got Mcnabb, Westbrook, and S Moss...

I think i'm F'd :lol:

Up by 7 with Celek going Vs. Philly D.

Then in another league I have Portis and Philly D, down by 26 but he has Moss.

And in another league I already won so I don't need Celek or Philly D.

So all in all, I'll be half rooting for Philly D but mostly Celek and Portis and hoping Moss gets a "calf" injury.

Yup, confusing. :shocking:

THANKS HINES WARD!

I need 81 total yards and a TD from Portis.

Of course, it would have been much easier if I had just stayed with the Chargers D instead of the Panthers. :shocking:

I am down 17 points heading into tonight. My opponent is done for the week and I still have DeSean Jackson and Clinton Portis. I am cautiously optimistic but it really could go either way. Is there any way this is a high scoring affair with the Eagles trying to bounce back from the embarrasing loss to Oakland and the Redskins handing over the offensice play calling duties? Probably not, but one can hope...

Need:

Desean Jackson

Brent Celek

To explode for 21 points tonight for the T, and 22 points for the WIN!

It could happen right?!?! :thumbsdown:

I am down 17 points heading into tonight. My opponent is done for the week and I still have DeSean Jackson and Clinton Portis. I am cautiously optimistic but it really could go either way. Is there any way this is a high scoring affair with the Eagles trying to bounce back from the embarrasing loss to Oakland and the Redskins handing over the offensice play calling duties? Probably not, but one can hope...

I happen to be facing both tonight so I hope you take no offence when I say "I hope they both have mind-numbing aneurysms that last for the whole game - and then they're fine afterwards". :dunno:

I need a Delorean and a Flex Capacitor.

Since you actually need a FLUX Capacitor, you are in serious trouble.

More troubling is your need for 1.21 Gigawatts. Where are you going to generate that sort of power!?

I need akers to score less than 18 in one league and McNabb to outscore DeSean Jackson in the other. Thank god I employed the cancel out theory

In my second money league (not the one in my sig, which I dominated my opponent and am up 85 points with McNabb and DJack left for him this week) I am up 27 points and have no players left going against DJack and Celek. PPR scoring and return yardage counted. I'm playing the first place guy who has been having unbelievable luck so far so I'm not holding out much hope.

I need akers to score less than 18 in one league and McNabb to outscore DeSean Jackson in the other. Thank god I employed the cancel out theory

Last time I ever joke about the cancelation theory. :unsure: