Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

For Famous

as the local Panther piss expert. Got a few questions for you.

A. How would a team with a top 3 NFL RB in D. Williams go to a 60/40 to 50/50 RBBC ??? The difference is obvious to anyone with eye - Dwill - PLAYMAKER - makes something out of nothing and if theres a hole at all he can explode for 80 yards at any given moment. That run for 15 yards was maybe the best run I have seen all season!!! by any rb.. Stewy is good with a hole already there as he has great power and speed but he won't make many miss. Dwill has solid power , blazing and great speed but has the barry sander qaulity ( okay he isnt that good - but follow me here ) to make a play when nothing is there. It should at least be a 70-30 split every game. And sorry Stewart is NOT a better red zone back.

question -- why does Fox force feed Stewart even when Dwill is running crazy and Stewart is getting maybe 3 yards a carry?

another question - why on earth would they throw when your stud back is getting 6-8 yards a clip even against 8 man fronts?

B. Is there a dumber QB in the NFL than Delhomme? But is it Delhomme thats the real idiot of the OC?

C. If Steve Smith was swapped with Marvin Harrison in 2001 and played on Indy all these years -- what would his stats be? IMO Smith would be the premeir WR in football -- seems he can get by any corner in one way or another but his QB couldn't hit an ocean from a row boat.

just saw this -- Dwill 4th qaurter stats 1 carry for 4 yards.

Damn Fox is the biggest moron in the NFL.. You have the most dangerous weapon on either sideline and won't get him the ball.

i'll answer this more when i'm not typing on my phone... But...

Dwil was avg'ing almost 10 yds a clip, and what did he get, like 12 carries? Wtf?

out of the last 2 Panther losses, they were against teams that supposedly had weak run Ds and it seemed like FoxLs gameplan was to throw against them instead... Wtf? It's like he wants to "outfox" the opponents byy doing the exact opposite of what they expect CAR to do, but instead he "outFoxes" himself and does the exact opposite of what CAR is good at...

check out the Panther articles on the charlotteobserver.com and one of the writer's talks about how fux was trying to coddle jake to give him more confidence instead of doing what car does best

I can't wait for fux to be fired... It's like just this year people are finally realizing Dan Henning was just a scapegoat 3 years ago....