Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Upping league fee to 207

Keeping things the same - keepers in tact. JUST upping the entrance fee to more of a Professional type league thing.

right now votes are

moz

Famous

Gepetto

ahill

all yes!!

Delay

no :thumbsdown:

Tarheel - probably

BB06 - probably

need votes from Steve , Joc , Kutulu , HT , LBH

Again this needs 10 Yay's to pass. I would like 12 yay's so hopefully we can talk delay into changing his mind.

ALSO 2 payout structures would need to be voted on

A. ( traditional )

1st - 1K

2nd - 600

3rd - 300

division winner - 200 each

High point team for season - 100

B.

1st - 800

2nd - 450

3rd - 240

200 each for division winners

30 dollars as a weekly prize -- for a rotating situation. week 1 highest point total overall wins , week 2 highest point total for RB's wins , week 3 highest point total for WR's with TE wins then the cycle starts again -- goes all 17 weeks of the season. That way people eliminated still have a prize to play for the entire season -- even makes week 17 somewhat relevant.

personally this is what I like.

ie. if we stayed at a 100 I would also be up for a version of this

1st - gets 360

2nd - gets 200

3rd - gets 100

100 division winners

then a 20 dollar prize every week.

So potentially Famous could win 800 dollars as opposed to only being able to win 600 now :thumbsdown:

let me know what you think - I am really liking the weekly prize thing I think it adds some solid spice!

i vote for whatever payout structure pays the most to the Champ (aka me...) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

i vote for whatever payout structure pays the most to the Champ (aka me...) :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

in all honestly though - do you like the weekly prize payout structure which would limit the grand prizes but spice it up a little?

I would love the weekly 30 prize if we could up the fee's to 207.

in all honestly though - do you like the weekly prize payout structure which would limit the grand prizes but spice it up a little?

I would love the weekly 30 prize if we could up the fee's to 207.

honestly, i'm not a big fan of weekly prizes simply for the fact that i don't evah build my teams for top-end potential. i build my teams for consistency potential and higher low-end. So i rarely, if ever, am a weekly top-scorer.