Fuzzy Lap Flounder approves of this post

:unsure:

Why are the oceans so salty?

:lol:

:dunno: I cried with laughter over some of that shiit. You are one funny fvcker, Eagles Green.

I myself only lurked in the aftermath. Others can tell it better, but from what I gather the Geeks found a board devoted to women with curly hair - www.naturalcurly.com (I think). After much guffawing, they decided to infiltrate its ranks and begin a slow, concentrated jihad.

Despite occurring in the days of Geek might, the curlies sniffed out the whole thing and ended up reverse-jihading FFT. Many came. Much carnage was sewn. Much unintentional laughter ensued, and the two boards have been forever linked. To this day several Geeks still post over there, and several curlies post here.

Gretchen, you forgot Gretchen!

:lol: I cried with laughter over some of that shiit. You are one funny fvcker, Eagles Green.

:banana:

I still laugh when I think of what those fish weirdos must have thought.

Fish Dork: "What should I do about alge"

Fuzzy lap Flounder: "Mike Vick likes to throw to the Tight End."

Fish Dork: :dunno:

I recall that someone's office did get a call, that pointed their boss toward FFT and another posters actions; Mike nipped that really quick, an the entire forearm rose up against that action.....

Wait, what happened? I missed this.

and the reasons jihads never work are two-fold:

1. Mike says no.

2. Everyone wants to just watch and read the hilarity, not help create it. It's the problem with this place in general. A bunch of people sitting waiting to be entertained, not realizing that we ARE the entertainment.

:thumbsdown:

I still laugh when I think of what those fish weirdos must have thought.

Fish Dork: "What should I do about alge"

Fuzzy lap Flounder: "Mike Vick likes to throw to the Tight End."

Fish Dork: :(

Holy fvck there was some funny shiit. I created an account: Trouser Trout. It lasted about 10 minutes. I figured I'd try to be discrete so I went with Guppy Love. It lasted about 11 minutes.

We need to get this Jihad Board idea going.

We need to get this Jihad Board idea going.

How many people would really be down for this though? We'd need a solid roster of havoc raisers with the patience and mischievousness to pull jihads off.

Having a separate password-protecting board to scout and plan would help a lot (especially since Mike axed jihads from here).

I'm familiar with some messageboard software. I can set it up. But I'd only do it if we had a solid group of people interested. I would not want to be the guy making the decisions though. A mod at a board like this would be more of a tech guy than an overlord.

To be honest, setting it up isn't a problem. Server space is the problem. Small, text-based messageboards use almost nothing in band width and HD space, which is nice, but you'd still need to find a server. There's no way I'd pay for something like this.

How many people would really be down for this though? We'd need a solid roster of havoc raisers with the patience and mischievousness to pull jihads off.

Having a separate password-protecting board to scout and plan would help a lot (especially since Mike axed jihads from here).

I'm familiar with some messageboard software. I can set it up. But I'd only do it if we had a solid group of people interested. I would not want to be the guy making the decisions though. A mod at a board like this would be more of a tech guy than an overlord.

To be honest, setting it up isn't a problem. Server space is the problem. Small, text-based messageboards use almost nothing in band width and HD space, which is nice, but you'd still need to find a server. There's no way I'd pay for something like this.

I'm in. Let me know what you need me to do.

I'm in. Let me know what you need me to do.

Send $1000 to the following account - #ZXXXSXSD$

This is a great investment opportunity for all! Get in before it's too late!

:)