Sign in to follow this  
Big Blue 06

Team Rosters

6 of DeSean's TDs were over 48 yds last year. he's not going to duplicate that while running crossing patterns.

You can be happy w/ DJax in the 3rd, but value-wise, Maclin in the 6th is looking a lot better to me...

DJax may be able to get YAC on paper, but it's easy to get those YAC when you're already catching the ball past the deepest DB. his FF stats aren't going to go up dramatically w/ Kolb at QB, there is a better % chance they stay the same or go down. Maclin has much more room to improve and has the skillset to do it.

I think 6th round is too early for what Maclin is going to do. You said Maclin is taking over the #1 WR in Philly soon. I replied that's never gonna happen as long as DeSean Jackson is in Philly. I could pretty much just disagree with every point you just made. It's just your opinion and without basis. DeSean Jackson could very easily have a better year with Kolb. Kolb is more accurate and has a good chance to throw for more yards than McNabb ever could and since DeSean Jackson is a better all around WR and the #1 it would be logical to expect he will have the bulk of the Eagles offensive production and more than last year.

hey Famous how did Curtis and BJ do for ya last year --- just curious

How did Kevin Curtis and Bryant Johnson do then? It's a good thing my roster was so deep I dropped Maclin for you. And I dropped Jamaal Charles. :sad:

How did Kevin Curtis and Bryant Johnson do then? It's a good thing my roster was so deep I dropped Maclin for you. And I dropped Jamaal Charles. :sad:

again, whatcha got? I've got 2 outta 3, you and Moz combine for zip. Who seems right more often? Especially cause you openly admit you dropped guys you shouldn't have, whereas I pick up the right guys to win :first: :first:

how'd mcfadden turn out for you? Heck I could probably name more but it's not worth my time

again, whatcha got? I've got 2 outta 3, you and Moz combine for zip. Who seems right more often? Especially cause you openly admit you dropped guys you shouldn't have, whereas I pick up the right guys to win :first: :first:

how'd mcfadden turn out for you? Heck I could probably name more but it's not worth my time

McFadden got hurt after I drafted him. Kevin Curtis was injured or had surgery before you drafted him. HTH

My original point is only that I don't think your team looks as great as you try to make it out to be and that Maclin is not and won't be the #1 WR in Philly. I'm done.

player position team bye week

Adrian Peterson running back Vikings 4

Miles Austin wide receiver Cowboys 4

DeSean Jackson wide receiver Eagles 8

Shonn Greene running back Jets 7

Hakeem Nicks wide receiver Giants 8

Jerome Harrison running back Browns 8

Darren McFadden running back Raiders 10

Brett Favre quarterback Vikings 4

Visanthe Schiancoe tight end Vikings 4

Kevin Kolb quarterback Eagles 8

Roy Williams wide receiver Cowboys 4

Bernard Berrian wide receiver Vikings 4

Mike Williams TB wide receiver Bucaneers 4

Dallas Cowboys Defense defense Cowboys 4

Baltimore Ravens Defense defense Ravens 8

Greg Olsen tight end Bears 8

David Akers kicker Eagles 8

Jacoby Jones wide receiver Texans 7

All except three of my players have byes week 4 or 8. And I can cover all bye weeks to fill starting lineups except for kicker. sweet! Whoever plays me week 4 should get a win.

actually, looking at your roster, particularly the RBs, most weeks against you should be an easy win. :thumbsup:

Mike Shanahan's Shiny Tan

QB: Drew Brees

RB: Beanie Wells

WR: Robert Meachem

WR: Antonio Bryant

WR: Dexter McCluster/Devin Thomas/Anthony Gonzalez

TE: Jermichel Finley/Fred Davis

FLEX: Felix Jones/Fred Jackson

FLEX: Knowshon Moreno

DEF: Saints/49'ers

1.12 Brees

2.01 Beanie

3.12 Knowshon

4.01 Felix the Cat

5.12 Jermichel Finley

6.01 Fred Jackson

7.12 Robert Meachem

8.01 Antonio Bryant

9.12 Dexter McCluster

10.01 Devin Thomas

11.12 James Starks

12.01 James Davis

13.12 Anthony Gonzalez

14.01 Fred Davis

15.12 Saints Def

16.01 49'ers Def

17.12 Legarrette Blount

18.01 Matt Prater

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jocstrap's week 1 lineup

Qb - Palmer @ NE

RB 1 - CJ2k home vs Raiders

Rb 2 - Dwilly @ NYG

RB 3 - Grant @ Eagles

WR 1 - #85 @ NE

WR 2 - Crabtree @ Seattle

WR 3 - T.O. tbd

TE - Carlesson home vs SF

K - eh

Def - eh

Week #1 happiness scale - - 65% :bandana:

Guys, please check your rosters. Make sure that everyone you picked is there and nobody is there that you didn't pick. :dunno:

Guys, please check your rosters. Make sure that everyone you picked is there and nobody is there that you didn't pick. :thumbsup:

:lol:

RHSK week 1 matchups: (probable starters in bold)

Flacco - @ nyj

Cassel - sd

Mendenhall - sd

Forte - det

McCoy - gb

Caddy - cle

Hightower @ stl

Tchoice @ was

Marshall @ buf

Maclin - gb

MoMass @ tb

Chambers - sd

Morgan @ sea

Doucet @ stl

Gates @ pit

Boss - car

L Tynes - car

CHI - det

i don't like the Flaco matchup by any means, but i'll take Forte starting off against DET...

McFadden got hurt after I drafted him. Kevin Curtis was injured or had surgery before you drafted him. HTH

My original point is only that I don't think your team looks as great as you try to make it out to be and that Maclin is not and won't be the #1 WR in Philly. I'm done.

No, McFadden got AFTER I traded for him last yr. :bandana: