Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

looking to trade

you mean an offer like one of my starters for 2 of your scrubs? is that the kind of offer you're looking for?? :P

I can't keep both T.O. and OchoCinco plus Palmer - Or can I?

looking at options for a wr swap - - - T.O or #85 b/c I am truly stumped this year on which one of these guys will produce bigger numbers? I think TO will get more Td's, but I think 85 will get more receptions and yards. One of these guys will be top 10 this year I'm 75% sure:) But I'm only 50% sure on which one it will be with a 30% shot of my prediction being shot out of the water with bad Palmer play. But I'm pretty sure with Shipley and Gresham running around with TO and 85 100% demanding all the attention.....Palmer will be a top 10QB 85% of the 17 weeks.

So then again, I might not want to trade them b/c this is going to be like the Moss/Welker combo of a couple of years ago. And I have Palmer! Trifecta = Championship :first:

You're looking to trade and this warrants a new thread? It would be bigger news if you were not looking to make a deal. :D

you mean an offer like one of my starters for 2 of your scrubs? is that the kind of offer you're looking for?? :P

I laugh because it's funny and I laugh because it's true. :lol: