Sign in to follow this  
famousb

Gepetto, you let me down...

:lol: Yea, I shouldn't have bragged that I was going to win this week when all of my best players were on bye. That was a rough week, but now the worst of my bye problems are in the past. I need to whoop your azz and then start building back extra points each week to still have a chance for overall points leader. Wow, week 4 killed me. F'n Buffalo Bills. Fitzpatrick throws to everyone except my guys.

Good good news for team Gepetto. Lynch to Seattle, Spiller moves up in Buffalo, and Randy Moss if he does go to Minnesota will help Favre immensely! :banana: :music_guitarred: :headbanger: :pointstosky:

:lol: Yea, I shouldn't have bragged that I was going to win this week when all of my best players were on bye. That was a rough week, but now the worst of my bye problems are in the past. I need to whoop your azz and then start building back extra points each week to still have a chance for overall points leader. Wow, week 4 killed me. F'n Buffalo Bills. Fitzpatrick throws to everyone except my guys.

Good good news for team Gepetto. Lynch to Seattle, Spiller moves up in Buffalo, and Randy Moss if he does go to Minnesota will help Favre immensely!

Right. Spiller is the big winner in Buf. C'mon! :rolleyes:

well, it looks like your 4-wide set got me Gepetto...

i was hoping to get at least a little more out of Hightower while Mendy was on bye, and Morgan is no Marshall...

now i'm going to have to blow you out of the water in our rematch in a few weeks... :D

well, it looks like your 4-wide set got me Gepetto...

i was hoping to get at least a little more out of Hightower while Mendy was on bye, and Morgan is no Marshall...

now i'm going to have to blow you out of the water in our rematch in a few weeks... :D

Hopefully were both full strength then.

I'm starting three T.E.s this next week I think.