Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

okay that might of meen the worst trade of my life

good news I finally got my lap back <yay>

bad news I made a drunken trade prop to gepetto in the midst of like 20 offers made - I gave geppetto 2 starting RB's and a future stud along with a solid QB for basically 1 tier 2 wr. If I offer a trade and it gets taken before I pull it I always honor it -- just want ole Geppetto to know how pain it was to put that though even before the news broke -- the news like salt to an open wound.

worse yet having no PC I can't switch out Pierre :wall: I guess it's time to mail it in this year. 1-3 wouldn't be so bad as most teams are just 1 win ahead of me but with no players other than Rogers it looks bleak. Pierre out likey another week , Portis shelved , Stewart lost in Carolina , GB not realizing Kuhn really is there best back , Bowe doing nothing , Williams now that I own him DEz will take over , Wallace - him I think has a nice season despite my owning him , Knox - Cutler is allergic throwing to him when it counts and VD is playing more like his nick name sounds.

maybe my worst fantasy season ever. :(

good news I finally got my lap back <yay>

bad news I made a drunken trade prop to gepetto in the midst of like 20 offers made - I gave geppetto 2 starting RB's and a future stud along with a solid QB for basically 1 tier 2 wr. If I offer a trade and it gets taken before I pull it I always honor it -- just want ole Geppetto to know how pain it was to put that though even before the news broke -- the news like salt to an open wound.

worse yet having no PC I can't switch out Pierre :wall: I guess it's time to mail it in this year. 1-3 wouldn't be so bad as most teams are just 1 win ahead of me but with no players other than Rogers it looks bleak. Pierre out likey another week , Portis shelved , Stewart lost in Carolina , GB not realizing Kuhn really is there best back , Bowe doing nothing , Williams now that I own him DEz will take over , Wallace - him I think has a nice season despite my owning him , Knox - Cutler is allergic throwing to him when it counts and VD is playing more like his nick name sounds.

maybe my worst fantasy season ever. :(

:shocking:

Really? I have regrets too. I miss Nicks. :cry: I actually posted that the trade is no longer valid because it wasn't approved within the time frame that myfantasyleague defined as Friday Oct. 1 at 12:15 pm. Then you finally approved it on Saturday (how? I don't know), so I deleted that post. I think it was an even trade still. Maybe we should trade back? Dunno. I like Dez though. Do you like Shonn Greene at all? I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

:shocking:

Really? I have regrets too. I miss Nicks. :cry: I actually posted that the trade is no longer valid because it wasn't approved within the time frame that myfantasyleague defined as Friday Oct. 1 at 12:15 pm. Then you finally approved it on Saturday (how? I don't know), so I deleted that post. I think it was an even trade still. Maybe we should trade back? Dunno. I like Dez though. Do you like Shonn Greene at all? I don't know what I'm doing anymore.

dude if you want take backs I am game! but sorry I have about as much interest in Greene as a ball of lint. I would trade Stewart for Greene if I didn't know once I did Carolina would deal DWilliams.

dude if you want take backs I am game! but sorry I have about as much interest in Greene as a ball of lint. I would trade Stewart for Greene if I didn't know once I did Carolina would deal DWilliams.

Problem is with McFadden hurt I kind of need the RB depth as well as two good QBs since Favre is 41 I've got to keep McNabb probably. I don't know what to do. I'll have to just wait and think for a while about my roster. You know I still like Nicks so maybe we can work at a trade either soon or down the line. Too bad you didn't take the original trade I offered of Mike Williams & Hass for Dez and McNabb.

I'm just going to have to hold Lynch until McFadden is healthy. I'll know more in two or three weeks.