Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Chances Deangelo returns to Carolina

Now that Mike Goodson seems to have stepped up, why not let him go? I'm a DWill AND Jonathan Stewart owner in a keeper league and i'm praying to the fantasy gods that Dwill walks and goes to a better team next year. Carolina stinks. Thoughts?

Nobody cares. DWill sucks. JStew sucks. Goodson sucks. Carolina sucks. Fock 'em all. :angry:

Wow. DWilly is an elite RB with not much mileage for his age, JStew is injury prone but very explosive, and Goodsen has been a highly touted prospect in a franchise that has pumped out some good RBs recently (see the first two). You are correct, however, that Carolina sucks.

I hope that DeAngelo ends up in a favorable situation and will definitely take him next season. He's an elite RB and will be had at a bargain price next season, especially if he lands in, say, GB.

Wow. DWilly is an elite RB with not much mileage for his age, JStew is injury prone but very explosive, and Goodsen has been a highly touted prospect in a franchise that has pumped out some good RBs recently (see the first two). You are correct, however, that Carolina sucks.

I hope that DeAngelo ends up in a favorable situation and will definitely take him next season. He's an elite RB and will be had at a bargain price next season, especially if he lands in, say, GB.

No, they all suck. They each had promise at one point, but now they are forever tainted by having played for the abomination that is the 2010 Carolina Panthers. You can't get that kind of stink off of you. It's over for all of them, move on.

as a stewart/goodson dynasty owner I hope dwill ends up anywhere else. I think he will, even a strange backwards organazation like CAR cant justify bringing him back.