Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

I focked up on the seedings

I thought LBH was the last man in so I matched him up with the #1 WC in Famous then made ahill play Jocstrap.

I was wrong ahill was indeed the last person in and LBH #5 based on tie breaker advantage.

meaning LBH should have played Jocstrap and Famous should have played ahill.

I am sure I am going to get a scathing response from LBH and I deserve it becasue I made the mistake.

This coming to light re does last weeks games \:

meaning Famous would have still lost to ahill

BUT LBH instead of advancing would of lost to Jocstrap.

Now I can either keep it as is which would be totally unfair to jocstrap as he should of advanced or change it and make it as it should of been,

My decision is only one I can do Joc and ahill advance --- LBH does not.

For my error and the false elation of LBH I can offer him 1/2 off league fee's fro next season should he choose to return - I know if I were him I would be pretty pissed. I just hope LBH understands my position.

I thought LBH was the last man in so I matched him up with the #1 WC in Famous then made ahill play Jocstrap.

I was wrong ahill was indeed the last person in and LBH #5 based on tie breaker advantage.

meaning LBH should have played Jocstrap and Famous should have played ahill.

I am sure I am going to get a scathing response from LBH and I deserve it becasue I made the mistake.

This coming to light re does last weeks games \:

meaning Famous would have still lost to ahill

BUT LBH instead of advancing would of lost to Jocstrap.

Now I can either keep it as is which would be totally unfair to jocstrap as he should of advanced or change it and make it as it should of been,

My decision is only one I can do Joc and ahill advance --- LBH does not.

For my error and the false elation of LBH I can offer him 1/2 off league fee's fro next season should he choose to return - I know if I were him I would be pretty pissed. I just hope LBH understands my position.

This is great news for me! Sorry LBH

honestly, it doesn't matter to me (because my team still sucked and because my matchups are brutal this week anyway...) but I can't see changing this all after the fact; especially since no one voiced an objection prior to the games starting.

honestly, it doesn't matter to me (because my team still sucked and because my matchups are brutal this week anyway...) but I can't see changing this all after the fact; especially since no one voiced an objection prior to the games starting.

While I understand this I can't deny Joc moving on when if I did my job :wall: he would have and none of this would have ever happened. I do sincereley feel bad for LBH and am willing to offer him a free buy in next season - so basically I am giving LBH a 107 dollar consolation prize for my fock up. When I make a fock up like this I do my best to make up for it or soften the blow as much as I can. As commish it's my resposibility to assure this doesn't happen so I take this very personally and am very sorry.

Congrats joc. U get to play on a double elimination tourney!!! Lol

it's hard to beat the same opponent twice:)

I didn't even notice it on the seeding rules. Of course I'm happy with the end result, but if I was unbiased, I think this is the correct thing to do.

Here is my story that deals with families spending hundreds of dollars over the weekend for a tennis tournament...

We host major junior tournaments worth a lot of points for your state, sectional, & national ranking. Lots of travel involved to make it to our facility - this particular event had participants from 12 states. Families spend thousands of dollars on their kids annually, and their rankings, which is fine by me. As a tournament director this past March, I made a major fock up. We hit the wrong button on the computer turning in a score. The wrong person advanced in the main draw instead of moving into consolations. Non the less, two matches went on next round--Winner vs Loser and Winner vs Loser and nobody noticed. They completed the match then noticed it was a fock up. We have an official referee just for this reason. The matches did not count, and they had to go back and play the appropriate players. The winners were absolutely pissed that they had to win again. One of the boys defaulted and left the tournament.

As bad as I focked up these families weekend, I know I made the correct call officially.

I think Moz's call is correct even though LBH is getting focked. This just happens to benefit me and I feel 50% guilty, but 50% happy b/c :first: is still an option.

Yeah I agree. Just giving u ######. I really hope we don't face each other again next week. Beating you 2 times in 3 weeks will be tough.

Heyyyyyyyyy! You're looking past me already? lol

It sucks but moz did the right thing. I know he didn't have to throw in next years fees so I appreciate that

You're taking it very well and in a classy way. Good on you and a free entry next year is a classy thing for Moz to do.

You're taking it very well and in a classy way. Good on you and a free entry next year is a classy thing for Moz to do.

Yea, but we don't know how much stuff he broke in his home! It does suck, but at least next year's paid for by Moz. Very generous offer by Moz.

Not at all... Me and joc could both lose and face each other for the 3rd place game :)

Not possible. I'm playing you this week.

Way to stay classy league, all handled it well