Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

in vegas right now

Came with 4200 disposable income -- expecting 30K in divorce and another 50K in my lawsuit so money right now isn't a worry though I don't have it yet I will soon.

staying at the mirage - hit at 1000 dollar royal n the poker slots first 10 minutes in an was then up 5200 -- have since lost 800 thinking I am poker pro and going to to the Belliagio and Aria - when I won all night last time at Monte Carlo and MGM. Wife has kids with fam at Disney so I am alone in vegas -- I did fock a decent looking drunk women I met at Revoloution last night so that was decent. But damn down to 4400 and 5 nights left - at least the old man is getting here in 2 days and give me an extra few grand.

Had Ace King -- Flop AA5 so I figure I am good so I smooth call 50. Then turn comes 8 - I thin I am gld as no flush or straight has hit yet --- I go all in for 580 ( 2-5 ) he calls I think wtf does he have 55 -- river comes 7 focking drunk dude went all in on an open ended an hit. totally :( dumb ass drunk as noone calls 580 on an open ended. Bastard bluffed n the flop them hit.

so pissed right NOW,.

JUST GOING TO BET 200 JETS AND 200 PATS AN WATCH GAMES TOMROW

If your divorce is not yet final, if I were you I would delete that part that you focked a girl in Vegas and I wouldn't tell anyone about it either until the divorce is finalized. Just my two cents. And I can then delete this post too. Good for you though and have fun. Don't blow all your money.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

Not smart. :doh:

I'm nor sure about where u live but in Wv when I went thru my divorce my attorney told me once we were legally separated I could fock who I wanted. Only mattered what I did before we filed.