Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Demaryius Thomas

Thinking of keeping D. Thomas (10th rd) and was wondering how things were going with him at camp. Do he and Manning seem to have any sort of repertoire going right now? For those of you that have drafted already, where was he going? I saw on CBS Sports he was rated somewhere between 10-17 among wrs. Does that seem accurate to you?

Thinking of keeping D. Thomas (10th rd) and was wondering how things were going with him at camp. Do he and Manning seem to have any sort of repertoire going right now? For those of you that have drafted already, where was he going? I saw on CBS Sports he was rated somewhere between 10-17 among wrs. Does that seem accurate to you?

Reports out of camp have not exactally been glowing, allot of talk of needing more time to develop chemistry, working on timing, that kind of thing.. Thomas has unbelievable skill set and I think his ceiling is in the top 5-10 receivers this year. the problem is the floor is pretty low based on mannings supposed weak arm and Decker seeming to be his favorite target, especially in the red zone..

In short: who the fock knows right now :dunno:

discussion about Thomas and Decker here:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404210