Sign in to follow this  
marinomarino

Tate / Foster...

Anybody else rolling with Tate this week over Foster? I'm heading this way...thinking it will be a blowout by halftime and Tate gets the clock killing second half...

I never sit my stars. You live and die by them. Why not start both if you are confident with Tate this week?

Because he isn't confident in foster...

:thumbsup: I aways start all my backups.

:( Havn't won a game in 4 years.

:dunno:

For what it's worth, last year Andre J sat whenever he was questionable.

Why risk your star to further injury when you don't need to?

Anybody else rolling with Tate this week over Foster? I'm heading this way...thinking it will be a blowout by halftime and Tate gets the clock killing second half...

I have read that Foster might be a game time decision vs the Dolphins tomorrow. I would tend to think the Texans would error on the side of caution and sit Arian Foster tomorrow and start Ben Tate. Do you really believe Arian Foster needs to play in order for them to beat the Dolphins at home? I don't think so.

Obviously, I would check back tomorrow to confirm whether or not Foster is suited up for tomorrow's game. IF Foster does play, I think Tate will see more time than he usually would.

Playing the foster owner and I got Tate...might swap him in for r bush if foster sits. :unsure:

I have read that Foster might be a game time decision vs the Dolphins tomorrow. I would tend to think the Texans would error on the side of caution and sit Arian Foster tomorrow and start Ben Tate. Do you really believe Arian Foster needs to play in order for them to beat the Dolphins at home? I don't think so.

Obviously, I would check back tomorrow to confirm whether or not Foster is suited up for tomorrow's game. IF Foster does play, I think Tate will see more time than he usually would.

This. :thumbsup:

Also may depend on how tough your game projects to be. Tate should get a lot or reps.. one way or another. If you can get by with solid RB3 numbers, he does seem like the safer play at this point. We'll know a lot more pre game tomorrow.