Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Michael Bush

This will really be the first time Forte and the Bears will have a viable second option at running back. I know that Forte signed that new deal, but that shouldn't deter the Bears from going towards a more balanced attack at RB. It's worked for a lot of times and has proven to help keep the featured back fresh throughout the season. We'll start seeing more of this throughout the NFL in places like BUF, KC & CAR. I could see Forte getting the bulk of the carry with Bush getting the call inside the 20. For an overall game day total, I see 10-13 carries per game with Bush.

I have absolutely no issues going with Bush at the Flex position especially in PPR leagues.

I have M B but I'm waiting a few games to see how they actually manage the split

I'm starting him at flex. I expect the Bears to run a lot for several reasons:

1.Indy was bad against the run last year.

2.Bears will want to eat the clock as much as possible, especially if they open up an early lead.

3.I see a lot of 3 and outs from the Colts, meaning a lot of plays called for the Bears. Bush should have 12+ touches especially down close. Despite being an excellent RB Forte was horrible at the goal line...not all his fault given a weak O-line, but Bush will excel there.