Sign in to follow this  
hoydogg

SJAX

What kind of running back can I target in a trade with SJAX? I'm thinking the Law Firm or Ridley. Would that be fair? Would you make a move for one of those guys? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

His sched is about to get brutal so deal him for anything consistent. I already dealt him in one league with rg3 for charles and roethlisburger.

I own Ridley, and I wouldn't give up a 1-1 for SJAX. His value is very low right now, so if you can wait for at least 1 decent showing you would have better luck, but that could be difficult if he hits a tough schedule.

What kind of running back can I target in a trade with SJAX? I'm thinking the Law Firm or Ridley. Would that be fair? Would you make a move for one of those guys? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Depends on who you are going to throw in to sweeten the deal. No one is going to trade a better RB for a lesser RB straight up. That would make no sense. Right now both Ridley and BJGE have scored approximately twice what Jackson has (its a little closer in PPR, but still a significant difference). Both of them have little to no competition for playing time. If i own either of them, i would need Jackson and someone else to make that trade.

I picked up Daryl Richardson and then started offering Donald Brown to the Jax owner.

But then changed my mind.

To the OP this proves what people think of his current value...

Biggest mistake in my life drafting this bum in the 3rd round! Ugh!! I'm trying to ship him in a 2 for 1, but no one will even take that!

Tough sledding coming, with the Seattle and Arizona run defenses performing quite a bit better than expected (Miami's was their one good thing last year). I own him in one league, and I'm probably just benching him for the coming weeks and getting him back in there once things open up a bit more with the Patriots and Packers. Might be worth a start in Miami since they've been pretty vulnerable to receiving RBs this year. The FF Today fantasy points allowed by team are pretty good for this sort of thing.

In short: his value is the lowest it could probably be right now. If not for the injury/benching, people might be trying to pick him up for a modest price anticipating a strong midseason, but that really hampers his value even more.