6 team league

we draft 12 te

start one

every 5 receptions= 1 point

every 20 yards = 1 point

td reception= 6 points

plus a few bonus points

( ) fftday avg per game points from last season

1. gronk know he is unsure to start the season ..but guy is so good i will wait and see ( 13.2 )

2. j graham ( 10.1 )

3.t gonzo ( 8.8 )

4.b myers yeah reach pick but for some reason i just see this guy having a very good season ( 6.5 ) with raiders

5.v davis ( 5.7 )

6. rudolph ( 6.5 )

top six would be starters

7.olsen ( 7.1 )

8.witten ( 7.6)

9.keller just a feeling that the middle of the field just might be open with the speed on the outside ( 5.5 ) with the tebows

10.pita ( 6.8 )

11. cameron i think this guy could lead the browns in receptions ( 2.2 )

12. hernandez of course moves up the closer it gets to sept if gronk is going to miss some games at the start of the season ( 7.9 )

ex te rankings

13.j finley (4.9)

14.gresham (6.5)

15.housler ( 3.2)

not bad with no qb .. l fitz only avg 6.5 ..now they have a gunslinger with palmer ...

16.daniels ( 7.2)

17.m bennett ( 5.8) with gmen

18. pettigrew (5.7 )

If you're gonna post player rankings for your 6-team league, atleast know what team the players play for.

Brandon Myers signed with the Giants, Dustin Keller is in Miami & Martellus Bennett is with the Bears.

HTH

If you're gonna post player rankings for your 6-team league, atleast know what team the players play for.

Brandon Myers signed with the Giants, Dustin Keller is in Miami & Martellus Bennett is with the Bears.

HTH

not to defend this clown but i think what he was doing was giving their ppg? and noting that those points were with different teams last year by saying raiders, tebows etc.

not to defend this clown but i think what he was doing was giving their ppg? and noting that those points were with different teams last year by saying raiders, tebows etc.

Nice catch. I thought the same as Green TD on first glance.

Daniels and Hernandez are way too low for me.

HTH

yea sorry about that i did post that the points where there fftoday avg per game from last season and just adding the team they where on last season

hey there person ..please why the name calling i am not no clown ..life has to many problems already ...i am just posting on a board ...dummy up thank you person

1 Gronk

2 Graham- he was playing injured last year and the staff will get back to using him.

3 Hernandez- will play a bit of Welker's role playing off the line.

4 Gonzalez- age will start to catch up

5 V Davis- as athletically gifted as any player. Kap really started to look to him late and D Walker gone.

6 Witten- still one of Romo's favorite targets

7 Olson- essentially the #2 option on passing plays for Carolina

9 Rudolph- talented and should get targets

Ranking Brandon Myers in the top 5 is retarded. I'm a University of Iowa and Oakland Raider fan and last year's numbers were a fluke. The Raiders were playing from behind and a noodle armed Carson Palmer took check down passes to the TE as opposing teams played back or stopped playing. In a single drive against Cleveland in a game that was essentially over Myers picked up 10% of his yards and receptions and 25% of his TDs. He scored 2 of his other 3 TDs in garbage time against Tampa Bay. If you are looking for the next Brandon Myers you are better off drafting Rob Housler.

1 Gronk

2 Graham- he was playing injured last year and the staff will get back to using him.

5 V Davis- as athletically gifted as any player. Kap really started to look to him late and D Walker gone.

Ranking Brandon Myers in the top 5 is retarded. I'm a University of Iowa and Oakland Raider fan and last year's numbers were a fluke. The Raiders were playing from behind and a noodle armed Carson Palmer took check down passes to the TE as opposing teams played back or stopped playing. In a single drive against Cleveland in a game that was essentially over Myers picked up 10% of his yards and receptions and 25% of his TDs. He scored 2 of his other 3 TDs in garbage time against Tampa Bay. If you are looking for the next Brandon Myers you are better off drafting Rob Housler.

Pretty much in agreement with everything if you include Pitta in that 3rd tier. I would take Graham over Gronk based on injury risk but that can go either way.

Pretty much in agreement with everything if you include Pitta in that 3rd tier. I would take Graham over Gronk based on injury risk but that can go either way.

no fred davis sneaking in there? :dunno:

guy will be healthy, targeted pretty well, good scorer, 2nd season with RG3 in good offense.

lot to like there around the 9 or 10 te off the board...

no fred davis sneaking in there? :dunno:

guy will be healthy, targeted pretty well, good scorer, 2nd season with RG3 in good offense.

lot to like there around the 9 or 10 te off the board...

Sure Davis could put it together but the dude played in only 7 games last year catching 0 tds.

1 Gronk

same thing i have been reading about gonzo when he first became a falcon... last yr third in avg points at the te postion ... i will take him

i live v davis at 5 like you do .. but i do think that a boldin is a go over the middle tough guy and i can see him getting some of the load that v davis gets imo.

i have olsen at 7 also and i can see moving him up into my top 6 or even top 5 closer sept gets imo...

and like i said about myers he is a reach ..but heck thats why i play ff its to fine that hidden gem season to season ...

same thing i have been reading about gonzo when he first became a falcon... last yr third in avg points at the te postion ... i will take him

i live v davis at 5 like you do .. but i do think that a boldin is a go over the middle tough guy and i can see him getting some of the load that v davis gets imo.

i have olsen at 7 also and i can see moving him up into my top 6 or even top 5 closer sept gets imo...

and like i said about myers he is a reach ..but heck thats why i play ff its to fine that hidden gem season to season ...

Good call on Boldin. I like VD for next year but he's bound to take some targets away. Probably from Tree too.

I forgot about Pita. With Boldin leaving Baltimore I think Pitta will get a few more targets. Based off Pita having the better QB I should of ranked him in front of Rudolph. Per Fred Davis, I think that he has a ton of talent but he is coming off severe injury and he was not used when healthy last year. Fred Davis is a guy you can take a flier on like Gresham, Keller, Gates, and etc.

Sure Davis could put it together but the dude played in only 7 games last year catching 0 tds.

your right.

i suppose he's more of a break out TE to me then.