Sign in to follow this  
edjr

High School boy (identifies as girl) wins ALL-STATE honors in Girls Track n FIeld

High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field

High school girls in Alaska are crying foul after a male sprinter took home all-state honors in girls’ track and field. According to local reports, it was the first time in Alaskan history that a male athlete competed in the girls’ state championships.
Haines senior Nattaphon Wangyot–who self-identifies as a girl–advanced to the state finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter events. He won fifth place in the 100-meter dash and third place in the 200-meter. In both events, he competed against girls as young as ninth grade.
One of the girls Wangyot beat out for a slot at the state meet, Hutchison runner Emma Daniels, took issue with allowing a male athlete to compete in girls events.
“I’m glad that this person is comfortable with who they are and they’re able to be happy in who they are, but I don’t think it’s competitively completely 100-percent fair,” she told a local CBS station.

:rolleyes:

I wonder what kind of scholarship he is going to get now. Yeah, that's fair. Science!

I am not sure how I feel about this.

I believe that genders were not created equal when it comes to biology. Males have more muscle mass, are more likely to be stronger, etc.

So even though this male identifies as female, he still has more of a competitive edge over the female counterparts.

What you identify as does not change your body type, stature, muscle mass, and capabilities.

What's the difference between him and the rest of the girls' track team?

He's a cunning little runt...

• Like 2

Did he get to shower with the rest of the girls tack team after the meat?

you should get its number and have a lengthy conversation and report back ;)

I am very liberal on social issues, but I think this is absolutely ridiculous. Unless this kid has had a sex change and no longer has testicles producing ten times the testosterone as females, there is no way he should be able to compete as a girl.

^^^ is the iceberg lying dead head on this stupid ass transgender/indentity mess... Let's see just how tolerant these drum beating people are when their teenage daughters come home telling mommy and daddy boys are showering with them.

• Like 1

^^^ is the iceberg lying dead head on this stupid ass transgender/indentity mess... Let's see just how tolerate these drum beating people are when their teenage daughters come home telling mommy and daddy boys are showering with them.

Science!

USA Today HS Sports

For the record, Wangyot uses a single-occupancy bathroom and showers alone as a coach stands guard, according to the Chilkat Valley News. The letter did not address how the inclusion of transgender student-athletes in high school athletics violates Title IX if teens who are born female and identify as male are also eligible to compete on boys’ teams.

I am very liberal on social issues, but I think this is absolutely ridiculous. Unless this kid has had a sex change and no longer has testicles producing ten times the testosterone as females, there is no way he should be able to compete as a girl.

I wouldn't go as far as saying absolutely ridiculous since this entire subject is pretty new to everyone, but it does need to be thought out a bit more. Especially in light of how big a business sports are in this country, including scholarships for 10's of thousands of young women.

I don't know if there is a perfect answer for this, though, I'm sure that the entire debate will be blow completely out of proportion.

I wouldn't go as far as saying absolutely ridiculous since this entire subject is pretty new to everyone, but it does need to be thought out a bit more. Especially in light of how big a business sports are in this country, including scholarships for 10's of thousands of young women.

I don't know if there is a perfect answer for this, though, I'm sure that the entire debate will be blow completely out of proportion.

Wearing a dress and lipstick doesn't lower your testosterone levels. There's a reason there's boys track and girls track. That thing should be running with other competitors with nuts.

Exactly how is a male competing against females a social issue?

^^^ is the iceberg lying dead head on this stupid ass transgender/indentity mess... Let's see just how tolerant these drum beating people are when their teenage daughters come home telling mommy and daddy boys are showering with them.

As someone with daughters a boy who identifies as a girl is the least of my worries. Straight males forcing themselves upon girls is my concern. I love how everybody is up in arms over transgender or people identifying as women because of some sexual assault myth but are not nearly as worried at the near 25% of girls that are raped on college campuses. So ridiculously hypocritical

I love it. Keep it coming. Stupid liberals.

As someone with daughters a boy who identifies as a girl is the least of my worries. Straight males forcing themselves upon girls is my concern. I love how everybody is up in arms over transgender or people identifying as women because of some sexual assault myth but are not nearly as worried at the near 25% of girls that are raped on college campuses. So ridiculously hypocritical

Who brought sexual assault up?

Can't wait to see this in the Olympics and listen as Bob Costas ejaculates out of his mouth explaining it to us.

• Like 1

Who brought sexual assault up?

Pretty clearly where the thread is headed talking about showering with girls.

Don't get me wrong I find this completely ridiculous that a boy is competing against girls. But that should be the reason why people think this is stupid not some shower bs.

Dude couldn't even come in first :doh:

Being a trans or whatever doesn't get him made fun of by kids enough.

He got beat by girls.

:lol: this is what happens when fruitloop liberals try to eradicate genders and cater to every individuals feelings and perversions.

As a father of girls, wouldn't bother you for them to shower together?

Pretty clearly where the thread is headed talking about showering with girls.

Don't get me wrong I find this completely ridiculous that a boy is competing against girls. But that should be the reason why people think this is stupid not some shower bs.

So co-Ed showers are ok then?

And it's not like feminazi's can come out and say that this is just another way for men to take more from womens' rights and freedoms....they are taking our sports, making "Women of the Year" magazine covers, etc. These are men who "idenifty" as women....very slippery slope.

This "guy" has a separate shower.

Few things...they won't likely combine open showers.

Next...kids that age are not exactly loving the idea of showering in communal showers...of bet even more so with someone who has already felt out of pla wall of their life.

Jesus. I'm worried about girls getting pregnant getting beaten up by boyfriend getting raped getting assaulted. My concern is not if a boy who identifies as a girl or whatever is showering with 15 other girls at a school.

I'm confused what exactly do you think is going to happen? He wants to be a chick he's not going to suddenly just start raping 15 girls in a shower.

I don't this is even occurring anyway. I'm guessing he has his own shower.

And I don't know about you guys but even as a straight male the thought of 15 naked girls around me in high school would have basically made me stop being on the team itself. Ha

This "guy" has a separate shower.

Few things...they won't likely combine open showers.

Next...kids that age are not exactly loving the idea of showering in communal showers...of bet even more so with someone who has already felt out of pla wall of their life.

This guy does.. But are all going to have them? Seems silly now - but not as silly as a biological male or woman socially demanding to pee in the opposites bathroom.

Well well, look at everyone with an opinion, but not aware of the facts. The law sent down by Obama states that transgenderes go to whatever facility they want, not a segregated one. I get Mitch not knowing the facts, he just makes up his own. But the rest of you should feel stupid right now.

Well well, look at everyone with an opinion, but not aware of the facts. The law sent down by Obama states that transgenderes go to whatever facility they want, not a segregated one. I get Mitch not knowing the facts, he just makes up his own. But the rest of you should feel stupid right now.

And look how many awful stories have come out since of all these pedophile rapist and whatever BS excuses have come up. Oh there aren't any? Oh

I'll watch him take a shower, ...just to make sure he doesn't try anything naughty. :ninja:

Naughty boy. He's naughty.

Jesus. I'm worried about girls getting pregnant getting beaten up by boyfriend getting raped getting assaulted. My concern is not if a boy who identifies as a girl or whatever is showering with 15 other girls at a school.

I'm confused what exactly do you think is going to happen? He wants to be a chick he's not going to suddenly just start raping 15 girls in a shower.

I don't this is even occurring anyway. I'm guessing he has his own shower.

And I don't know about you guys but even as a straight male the thought of 15 naked girls around me in high school would have basically made me stop being on the team itself. Ha

I don't know how it is where you are, but I had my first locker in 6th grade, I was 11... This probably isn't as common now days but what if Susies parents haven't even taught her what sex is? Or what a ###### is? I hope you get where I'm going with this...

I can just imagine parents trying to have that conversation with their daughter.

And it's not like feminazi's can come out and say that this is just another way for men to take more from womens' rights and freedoms....they are taking our sports, making "Women of the Year" magazine covers, etc. These are men who "idenifty" as women....very slippery slope.

I actually believe that the genetics probably can get mixed up during pregnancy, so I find it understandable that some men/women would identify as the opposite sex, and in fact are in the wrong body. I do recognize that this does can/will cause some issues in all sorts of delineated gender related issues...sports, rest rooms, ect.

I'm trying to be open minded here, but the sports question seems pretty straight forward unless I'm missing something, that identifying with a particular gender doesn't mean you get to compete against that gender.

Exactly how is a male competing against females a social issue?

I think his point, pretty obviously, was that transgenderism is a social issue and even for those who are pretty supportive on that issue it is a different kettle of fish when it comes to physical competition.

"It's the current year"

High School Boy Wins All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field

:rolleyes:

:clap: dumb a$$es