Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Trump is absolutely right about Sweden

Now not only is Sweden stopping importation of the invaders, they want to do mass deportations. Desperate to save themselves now. I wish them well. And Trump was right. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now not only is Sweden stopping importation of the invaders, they want to do mass deportations. Desperate to save themselves now. I wish them well. And Trump was right. 

Yes, Trump was right about this.  Unrestrained immigration is not a good thing for a country. 

What a shame what has happened to this country. Left wing women running things caused this. Demographics are destiny. You can’t bring there here without here becoming there. 

Obviously Trump was a raging xenophobe.  What about the deputy PM?  7 years later, how is multiculturalism working out?

• Thanks 1

Wiffleball and a few other cucks lost this thread. Trump won it. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Obviously Trump was a raging xenophobe.  What about the deputy PM?  7 years later, how is multiculturalism working out?

Damn she's pretty hot! :wub:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

That is a good looking Deputy PM.  Exactly as my13 yeqr old self would have imagined for Sweden.

8 hours ago, DonS said:

Damn she's pretty hot! :wub:

56 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

That is a good looking Deputy PNM.  Exactly as my13 yeqr old self would have imagined for Sweden.

If the Muslims win then she'll be covered head to toe and you wouldn't even know what she would look like.  Heck, she wouldn't even be able to run for office to begin with.  This is what the Muslim community wants and what they are bringing in with their immigration laws.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

If the Muslims win then she'll be covered head to toe and you wouldn't even know what she would look like.  Heck, she wouldn't even be able to run for office to begin with.  This is what the Muslim community wants and what they are bringing in with their immigration laws.

Liberals are all about women’s rights and Islam at the same time. 

• Like 2

“Islam must adapt to Swedish values. Muslims who do not integrate must leave the country. Honour killings, beheadings, stoning of women, & Sharia law have no place here.”

Can you imagine this actually has to be said. Unfortunately islam doesn’t adapt , it demands you adapt to islam . 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are all about women’s rights and Islam at the same time. 

You've accused me of being a Libtard Pedocrat.   I'm 100% for women's rights and 100% Anti Islam. 

1 minute ago, purdygood said:

You've accused me of being a Libtard Pedocrat.   I'm 100% for women's rights and 100% Anti Islam. 

What's your stance on "men" in women's sports?

4 minutes ago, purdygood said:

Mister if you don’t shut up I’m going to kick 100 pct of your ass.

Just now, Nomad99 said:

What's your stance on "men" in women's sports?

Hate it.  Ifthey want to live their life as a tranny.  I'm fine with that. But women's sports are for naturally born women. 

Just now, purdygood said:

Hate it.  Ifthey want to live their life as a tranny.  I'm fine with that. But women's sports are for naturally born women. 

Righteous 👍🍺

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about I kick 100 pct of your ass, mister.

At least you called me Mister.   Not the ghey ass saying only ghey ass ghey boys use "boyo". 

6 minutes ago, purdygood said:

I never called you a pedocrat. Why do libtards always lie about what I have said? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I never called you a pedocrat. Why do libtards always lie about what I have said? 

You overestimate what "libtards" think about anything you say.  Your opinions on any subject are literally meaningless. 

Just now, purdygood said:

You overestimate what "libtards" think about anything you say.  Your opinions on any subject are literally meaningless. 

Sure thing. Let’s see how long you can stay away from me. Challenge starts now. I also noticed you didn’t acknowledge that I never said what you accused me of. Punk 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1