Pawchain has begun their big marketing push. You can see it in the charts today. This is going to go on for a while. Marketing will be happening all year as well. Hopefully this translates to positive price impact, which I believe it will.

Pawchain is also sponsoring a female bare knuckle brawler Taylor Starling. She has a ton of followers so this is going to put Paw in front of a lot of eyes.

I think the lackluster launch of the Ethereum ETF has the market moving down. Hearing a bitcoin strategic reserve at the bitcoin conference will probably have the impact we have been waiting for, but that's no guarantee. I would think that the top 3 presidential candidates all speaking at the bitcoin conference, yes Harris is now speaking there, would have the market more excited. Oh well. It either goes up a lot like I thought it would, or we have a mini bull run and that's it. I still think all of the news points toward an insane bull run.

Dang nice day Paw. Hedge fund Gotbit announced an investment into Paw otc. The price is running nicely.

Lots of larger accounts are talking about Paw.

Well well. RFK announces bitcoin strategic reserve if he's elected. Obviously he's not going to win, but he only makes Trump's stance have to be even more bullish for bitcoin and crypto. Harris also needs to rethink her message regarding bitcoin.

Now I think we will hear Trump announce a bitcoin strategic reserve. If you're not in crypto or at least bitcoin, wtf are you doing?

Paw is crushing it this week. The marketing push has Paw trending at the perfect time to catch the start of the next bull run leg.

https://x.com/BitcoinMagazine/status/1816964809512091793?t=1ARDvLtSO0JmJj_1jnvQaw&s=19

Too many people worrying about what happened at the Olympics and other crap. There is a generational opportunity that has never existed before to print money. This may be the single best chance anyone has ever had to make massive amounts of money this fast. It has never been easier to buy and hold crypto. There is tons of good information if you know where to look. When PAW Chain is really rolling, it will be even easier to buy, sell, and hold crypto. People should be focusing on the money, not the trannys

9 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Too many people worrying about what happened at the Olympics and other crap. There is a generational opportunity that has never existed before to print money. This may be the single best chance anyone has ever had to make massive amounts of money this fast. It has never been easier to buy and hold crypto. There is tons of good information if you know where to look. When PAW Chain is really rolling, it will be even easier to buy, sell, and hold crypto. People should be focusing on the money, not the trannys

Money isn't everything.

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Money isn't everything.

True. I just know that the goals of the people who put that crap on TV is to pervert the minds of some and enrage others. If someone sees what happened and they think it's fine, there's no convincing them that it was out of line.

Wherever we put our attention and energy is what will grow. Growing our wealth gives us a much better opportunity to opt out of their system.

PAWcoin is up 74% about in 7 days. Marketing push is making a difference. Rumors that China softening their stance on crypto possibly. Other nations now being forced to consider a bitcoin reserve.

Crypto is going much higher. Pawchain is just getting started.

On 7/24/2024 at 5:35 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Pawchain has begun their big marketing push. You can see it in the charts today. This is going to go on for a while. Marketing will be happening all year as well. Hopefully this translates to positive price impact, which I believe it will.

Pawchain is also sponsoring a female bare knuckle brawler Taylor Starling. She has a ton of followers so this is going to put Paw in front of a lot of eyes.

I think the lackluster launch of the Ethereum ETF has the market moving down. Hearing a bitcoin strategic reserve at the bitcoin conference will probably have the impact we have been waiting for, but that's no guarantee. I would think that the top 3 presidential candidates all speaking at the bitcoin conference, yes Harris is now speaking there, would have the market more excited. Oh well. It either goes up a lot like I thought it would, or we have a mini bull run and that's it. I still think all of the news points toward an insane bull run.

On 7/26/2024 at 6:07 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Dang nice day Paw. Hedge fund Gotbit announced an investment into Paw otc. The price is running nicely.

Lots of larger accounts are talking about Paw.

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

PAWcoin is up 74% about in 7 days. Marketing push is making a difference. Rumors that China softening their stance on crypto possibly. Other nations now being forced to consider a bitcoin reserve.

Crypto is going much higher. Pawchain is just getting started.

What is the purpose of the Paw?
Paw is the cutest and most profitable meme coin.

https://paw.money/#faq

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

What is the purpose of the Paw?
Paw is the cutest and most profitable meme coin.

https://paw.money/#faq

There are a few Paw coins. PAW Chain is the name of the protocol and blockchain technology company. The currency is PAWcoin.

Pawchain.net

It's the first Layer 3 centric blockchain and wallet. It's the most advanced blockchain ever built. 100x faster than Solana with comparable fees.

It's trending on multiple chains because it's connected to 5 other chains right now. All of them eventually. Ethereum, bnb, base, polygon, and arbitrum. Solana is their next item to tackle. It's not evm compatible so it takes more time to build and test.

Any project that deploys on pawchain will automatically be tradeable with all chains PAW is connected to. So, when the Solana bridge is built and functional, you can go from ethereum to Solana for very cheap and very quickly. That does not exist, not even close right now. You can do it on a Cex, but they charge insane fees.

The goal of the Dex, pawswap, is to act like a Cex but be a Dex.

Well the economic data is looking rough. I think Cdub is going to be right. I don't think this bull run is over, but it's not going to be fun for the next few months. Maybe not till next year. I'm sitting on a nice chunk of cash, which I'm going to keep it that way.

I am mostly in Pawcoin and Mother. If anything is going to go up this cycle is going to be Paw. Still a very cheap market cap and the marketing campaign is going to keep rolling.

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Well the economic data is looking rough. I think Cdub is going to be right. I don't think this bull run is over, but it's not going to be fun for the next few months. Maybe not till next year. I'm sitting on a nice chunk of cash, which I'm going to keep it that way.

I am mostly in Pawcoin and Mother. If anything is going to go up this cycle is going to be Paw. Still a very cheap market cap and the marketing campaign is going to keep rolling.

There should be a blow off top... I hope I didn't miss it, again.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

There should be a blow off top... I hope I didn't miss it, again.

There should be. I don't think you missed it because there wasn't one. Short term it looks really bad. US sending troops to the middle east makes this a lot worse. If it was just the economic sentiment I wouldn't be very worried. The threat of this crap in the middle east escalating into a full blown war is making it so much worse.

If this cycle gets cut short, the demand will just get pushed down the road. I am praying that Trump wins. If they steal the election for Kamala, it just doesn't look very good.

Crypto isn't going away. Short term though, I expect a blood bath for anything that isn't a blue chip. I also think Paw will be mostly fine because the community has a bunch of die hard holders who will not sell. And they are building something legitimate that will be around so long as the market still exists.

42 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

There should be. I don't think you missed it because there wasn't one. Short term it looks really bad. US sending troops to the middle east makes this a lot worse. If it was just the economic sentiment I wouldn't be very worried. The threat of this crap in the middle east escalating into a full blown war is making it so much worse.

If this cycle gets cut short, the demand will just get pushed down the road. I am praying that Trump wins. If they steal the election for Kamala, it just doesn't look very good.

Crypto isn't going away. Short term though, I expect a blood bath for anything that isn't a blue chip. I also think Paw will be mostly fine because the community has a bunch of die hard holders who will not sell. And they are building something legitimate that will be around so long as the market still exists.

Yeah I agree. I would really like a blow off top so I can take profits. 

I'm trying to not go all in.

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm trying to not go all in.

I hear you. I don't think the selling is over, and I don't see anything changing the momentum right now.

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I hear you. I don't think the selling is over, and I don't see anything changing the momentum right now.

I know I said I wouldn't but I'm going to buy a little bit more.

ETA - I had this same FOMO feeling Nov 21 which as we know was the top. I hope it's just another crash.