Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Hillary Clinton

Is that english?

She is crying that she lost.

Here is a quote from her.

"The vast majority of the news items," about Hillary Clinton on Facebook during the 2016 election were fake, she says. #code-con

While she may be right...given the report on Russian measures. She needs to shut up and go away.

While she may be right...given the report on Russian measures. She needs to shut up and go away.

Right about what?

Right about what?

About there being a plethora of fake news items during the election, which includes the Russian collusion bullsh!t.

Right about what?

Fake news and propaganda being pushed thru social media.

Did you read any of the IC report? Trump even used some of the fake crap in his speeches.

His people retweeted some of it.

• Like 1

So there was no fake news thrown Trumps way?

Did you read any of the IC report? Trump even used some of the fake crap in his speeches.

Trump is who screamed about Fake News only to be ridiculed. Now, Hillary agrees. Trump wins again.

• Like 1

Jesus focking Christ Slo if anyone had everything against them during the election is was focking Trump. Clinton had everybody wrapped around her dam finger

It's real news that she destroyed subpoenaed evidence.

Why isn't that twat in jail?

bingo

So the pee-pee story, that was real news?

Good ole Cankles, still living rent MFing free in your heads all these months later. :D

I hope on her way to jail she waves to Trump's corpse swinging in the breeze on the gallows in front of The Capitol. Treasonous bitches both of them.

Does anyone on the right realize that Hillary lost and is no longer a threat to them? :dunno:

Does anyone on the right realize that Hillary lost and is no longer a threat to them? :dunno:

You'd think as quickly as they forgot about those 22 million emails George W. "misplaced", they'd forget about Hill....

I hope on her way to jail she waves to Trump's corpse swinging in the breeze on the gallows in front of The Capitol. Treasonous bitches both of them.

We'll add you with Newbie as posters who hope our president gets killed. :(

We'll add you with Newbie as posters who hope our president gets killed. :(

I posted that just for you. How you been, Man?

Trump is who screamed about Fake News only to be ridiculed. Now, Hillary agrees. Trump wins again.

Umm...Trump has called actual real news and facts fake. Hillary is referring to what has been shown to be fake and propaganda. Try again

Jesus focking Christ Slo if anyone had everything against them during the election is was focking Trump. Clinton had everybody wrapped around her dam finger

It's not my fault that you don't accept the facts and reports of what was happening.

Read the damn report and educate yourself before going to your usual idiocy.

It's not my fault that you don't accept the facts and reports of what was happening.

Read the damn report and educate yourself before going to your usual idiocy.

Dumbest poster on the board = Slonuff like his name suggests

Dumbest poster on the board = Slonuff like his name suggests

If I'm the dumbest poster...what does that make you who can even refute what Ive stated?

Fock man...you constantly start you can't finish. Run along now...

If I'm the dumbest poster...what does that make you who can even refute what Ive stated?

Fock man...you constantly start ###### you can't finish. Run along now...

Lol poor slo gets it handed to him from everyone on the board. Psst no one likes you. Why are you still here?

Lol poor slo gets it handed to him from everyone on the board. Psst no one likes you. Why are you still here?

What have you handed to me? You made a dumb post...I factually point out what you got wrong. Now you claim victory and constantly do the "gets it handed from everyone " crap. You did it with newbie not long ago too I think. Very odd.

What have you handed to me? You made a dumb post...I factually point out what you got wrong. Now you claim victory and constantly do the "gets it handed from everyone " crap. You did it with newbie not long ago too I think. Very odd.

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. You win again like always :rolleyes:

Sure buddy. Whatever you say. You win again like always :rolleyes:

You have extreme issues man...seek help.

You'd think as quickly as they forgot about those 22 million emails George W. "misplaced", they'd forget about Hill....

on his private illegal server? :doh:

on his private illegal server? :doh:

did you get your Hilary shortcut key put on your keyboard yet? That will go a long way in preventing carpal tunnel syndrom in the future.

did you get your Hilary shortcut key put on your keyboard yet? That will go a long way in preventing carpal tunnel syndrom in the future.

still unfunny

still unfunny

perhaps. But what is funny is that since I made that joke, you've typed out the word Hillary 347 more times.

perhaps. But what is funny is that since I made that joke, you've typed out the word Hillary 347 more times.

that word wasn't even in my post :lol:

Retards are funny

that word wasn't even in my post :lol:

Retards are funny

never has a losing presidential candidate ever completely mind-focked a bunch of mental midgets like she has you poor bastards. I just don't recall Democrats obsessing about McCain and Romney long after the election was over. Sad

never has a losing presidential candidate ever completely mind-focked a bunch of mental midgets like she has us poor bastards.

it sure has :overhead:

I posted that just for you. How you been, Man?

All is good, thanks for asking. Two kids in college, mostly paid for in scholarships, and a third (girl) who is 16 going on I want to strangle her most days. Luckily my older, 19 year old daughter is past that phase so I know the teenage angst bullshiot eventually ends. How are things with you? :cheers:

She ran The worst campaign in modern day history. She spent almost to no time with the media. Annswed no questions and didn't help her cause in any way.

And now she bitches? McCain and Romney took it. Don't hear them crying. Shut up uou dumb c u n t! You lost.

So I take it you're not on the Hillary 2020 bandwagon?

Campaign motto can be Hindsight in 2020.