Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sydney

Trade Hunt + WR for Fournette + ? (full PPR). WHIR!

I'm 5-4 and on the bubble, and the Fournette owner is 8-1. With Hunt on a bye, I talked to the Fournette owner who is WR needy and he might consider trading me Fournette.

I know there's optimism about what might be coming out of the bye in KC with a healthier OL and a coaching staff who got their heads screwed on straight about how to use Hunt.

My RBs: Hunt, Howard, Hyde, Drake, Woodhead

My WRs: Julio, Landry, D. Thomas, Shephard, Smith-Schuster

His RBs: Bell, Fournette, McKinnon, Veereen

His WRs: Hilton, Adams, (Ertz in the W/T flex) Sanu, Decker, Snead, Wallace

So, how much of an upgrade is it from Hunt to Fournette (besides this week, obvisoulsy) and which WR to pair with Hunt? Do I ask for a WR back (like Adams? *ick*)

Or, should I just stand pat? Leave a link, and I'll reply. TIA

I would keep Hunt.

I'm not going too trade two for Fournette.

I agree with WEEPAWS no 2 for 1

I wouldn't count on Reid changing his use of Hunt, he is the most stubborn coach of all time ( i am from Philly he is set in his ways) However, I would believe he is using Hunt less to save him for a heavy playoff usage. Remember Hunt is a rookie and not used to more than 11/12 games. So, I would consider Hunt for Fournette (also a rookie) straight up, because you are on the bubble & LF will get you in.

I'm also wondering about Julio for Fournette. or Landry/Hyde for Fournette, though I need Landry's floor in PPR to balance out the Julio roller coaster.

I would trade landry/ hyde for him if the other owner would go for it

I would too, but no way if I'm the other owner are you getting him for Hyde and Landry.

I would do the Julio for Fournette in a second, but your roster is WR weak so you cant effectively pull it off unless you can give up your other RBs for a WR. It would be some work but worth it.

Hunt and fournette are equal IMO. No point helping them at RB for a 1 week advantage, while u help them ROS.

I would try either of the second offers u listed.

I offered AB for fournette and got shot down. Their WRS are KB, Funchess, and Parker...

I would do the Julio for Fournette in a second, but your roster is WR weak so you cant effectively pull it off unless you can give up your other RBs for a WR. It would be some work but worth it.

yeah, but there are always teams who are weak at RB. You should always be able to find a trade partner in need of a RB.

not so much for a WR.

but I would try to acquire the WR with the lower tier RB's first.

then trade for Fournette.

You dont wanna trade for Fournette and then find you cant make the second trade later.

if you reverse the order, then you are in good position.

• Like 1

Hunt and fournette are equal IMO. No point helping them at RB for a 1 week advantage, while u help them ROS.

I would try either of the second offers u listed.

I offered AB for fournette and got shot down. Their WRS are KB, Funchess, and Parker...

Wow. Fournette must already be a top 5 running back. Antonio Brown has a great strength of schedule and is only the best Wide Reciever in the league. Nice offer, but you may have just won by him not agreeing to that trade.