Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

On 9/28/2021 at 11:39 AM, TimHauck said:

Your turn.  How many high profile people that weren't old or sick even died at all over the last 18 months?

bump, Timmy

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

bump, Timmy

:lol: You're pathetic comparing regular deaths to deaths during a pandemic.  Pandemic should be higher, right ace?   

But knock your socks off, there will be no question about how undeadly covid is.

celebrity deaths 2021 - Bing

Merck says their version of ivermectin appears to work on all strains if given early...like....wait for it.....ivermectin. that's their drug that no longer makes them billions.

2 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

Merck says their version of ivermectin appears to work on all strains if given early...like....wait for it.....ivermectin. that's their drug that no longer makes them billions.

molnupiravir is what they are repackaging ivermectin as.

15 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yall are confusing me. Whats with the user names

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So you're saying that these are the exact same drug?

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're saying that these are the exact same drug?

CANNOT be the exact same drug. That would be a crime. So they took their old ivermectin, added some sh1t to it that is meaningless and walla, $.

They even said 'in order for this to be as effective as possible, it needs to be used within days of onset....just like all the real doctors have said about ivermectin. 

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yall are confusing me. Whats with the user names

That's easy to do.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

CANNOT be the exact same drug. That would be a crime. So they took their old ivermectin, added some sh1t to it that is meaningless and walla, $.

They even said 'in order for this to be as effective as possible, it needs to be used within days of onset....just like all the real doctors have said about ivermectin. 

Well to be fair, that goes for all anti-viral treatments.

I'm just curious if you have evidence of the molecular components of these drugs or if you're just guessing here.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:54 PM, lod001 said:

Say hello to the cure - pfizermectin. Only after they killed millions and made billions off the worthless jab juice that idiots fell for, now they will make billions more with the cure that has always existed. 

I don't know.  I don't think they can allow a "cure" until the control group is completely vaccinated.  If a control group is allowed to remain, it may expose dangers and side effects of the untested and untrial-ed experimental vaccines. 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Well to be fair, that goes for all anti-viral treatments.

I'm just curious if you have evidence of the molecular components of these drugs or if you're just guessing here.

Oh, i'm guessing but I'll say this. If I was them, that is exactly what I would do. They know damn well that ivermectin works. They knwo they can't make big $ off of it but they know if the 'create' a new pill, they can. Same with pfizermectin. 

Just now, BudBro said:

I don't know.  I don't think they can allow a "cure" until the control group is completely vaccinated.  If a control group is allowed to remain, it may expose dangers and side effects of the untested and untrial-ed experimental vaccines. 

That is why they keep sending braindead biden out there, now claiming we need 98% jabbed. They need to destroy the control group. Its the only answer to the insanity of pimping a failed jab juice. The sh1t doesn't even work anymore and they keep insisting everyone take it. You have multiple countries now saying they are done with the BS. That is putting more pressure on criminal fauci and the CDC and this corrupt failed disaster of an administration.

Just bought some Zinc Cuercetin and had it before and like it but wow price has doubled from months back when I bought it. Also bought some NAC and was thinking about K2 but can get that from egg yolks.

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: You're pathetic comparing regular deaths to deaths during a pandemic.  Pandemic should be higher, right ace?   

But knock your socks off, there will be no question about how undeadly covid is.

celebrity deaths 2021 - Bing

Most of those people were old or sick too.   That was my point.   Old and sick people are who typically die of ANYTHING.    So with covid, way more of them died than usual.

37 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That is why they keep sending braindead biden out there, now claiming we need 98% jabbed. They need to destroy the control group. Its the only answer to the insanity of pimping a failed jab juice. The sh1t doesn't even work anymore and they keep insisting everyone take it. You have multiple countries now saying they are done with the BS. That is putting more pressure on criminal fauci and the CDC and this corrupt failed disaster of an administration.

Right, and why I'm having some difficulty following their narrative.  Big Pharma needing healing since so many of the top selling drugs have gone generic.  This was surely a bailout to get them back on their feet.  The mRna method isn't effective at anything but causing harm, so that can be canned.  Maybe they needed cash to further something new.  J&J is just killing and hurting people, so theirs is out.  Novavax looked the most promising as a traditional vax, but hasn't come to market in time to provide any help.  Maybe because the problem isn't a virus at all, making a traditional vax ineffective.  If they wanted to reduce population, they could have just let covid burn through the co-morbid and elderly, yet they seemed to effort for that not to happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, lod001 said:

You have multiple countries now saying they are done with the BS. 

Which countries are bailing? 

21 minutes ago, BudBro said:

Right, and why I'm having some difficulty following their narrative.  Big Pharma needing healing since so many of the top selling drugs have gone generic.  This was surely a bailout to get them back on their feet.  The mRna method isn't effective at anything but causing harm, so that can be canned.  Maybe they needed cash to further something new.  J&J is just killing and hurting people, so theirs is out.  Novavax looked the most promising as a traditional vax, but hasn't come to market in time to provide any help.  Maybe because the problem isn't a virus at all, making a traditional vax ineffective.  If they wanted to reduce population, they couldn't just let covid burn through the co-morbid and elderly, yet they seemed to effort for that not to happen.

Holy crap you people are dumb.

The vaccine is effective and preventing covid transmission and extremely effective at reducing hospitalization and death.

You don’t think the virus pretty much already did burn through many of the comorbidi and eldery?

You’re not one of those “viruses don’t exist” people are you?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Most of those people were old or sick too.   That was my point.   Old and sick people are who typically die of ANYTHING.    So with covid, way more of them died than usual.

Bravo!!  You finally came to the realization that very old and very sick people die of covid.  So why all the shutdowns, masking and 98% must be vaxxed, nonsense?  Just get the old and sick taken care of. 

42 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Just bought some Zinc Cuercetin and had it before and like it but wow price has doubled from months back when I bought it. Also bought some NAC and was thinking about K2 but can get that from egg yolks.

Look at the scared gay person

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

The vaccine is effective and preventing covid transmission and extremely effective at reducing hospitalization and death.

You don’t think the virus pretty much already did burn through many of the comorbidi and eldery?

You don't read well.  You're also highly misinformed.

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nope neither sorry! I like to stalk up on vitamins and have tons but some you can't get in regular stores. Sorry I try to eat healthy too and no crime trying to build up your immune system regardless of Covid. Feel free to think you are immune with your Jab.

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Bravo!!  You finally came to the realization that very old and very sick people die of covid.  So why all the shutdowns, masking and 98% must be vaxxed, nonsense?  Just get the old and sick taken care of. 

I've said that before.   But when way more people die than usual (including some that are not old or sick), that's not good.   Plus the fact that over 70% of the country is overweight and you could argue most of the country is "sick" anyway.   I've also said we probably didn't need shutdowns for more than like 6 weeks, which many places didn't.   In addition, much more old and sick people in the US are not getting "taken care of" (by getting vaccinated) than many other countries.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Enlighten me.

Simply said I was having trouble following their narrative for the need for everyone to get the vax.

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

There's a new thread that involves the chinese flu. You need to jump over to that one and dominate the post count there to keep up. Everyone needs your help!!!! :lol:

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I didn't see any expression of fear in his statement, nor in the other poster you said was afraid.  You imagining things again, Pedo Defender IV?

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  Prepare to see libs screaming, crying and peeing their pants like never before. 

Arkansas bill creates antibody exemption for vaccine mandate (msn.com)

We can’t allow upcoming holiday air travel to contribute to another surge in COVID cases. Today I introduced legislation requiring passengers on domestic flights to be vaccinated, test negative or be fully recovered from a previous COVID illness.https://t.co/vVRHM5OiuV

— Senator Dianne Feinstein (@SenFeinstein) September 29, 2021

Sen Feinstein has introduced a bill to limit airplane travel for the upcoming holidays.  She does include "or be fully recovered from a previous covid illness."  I wonder how county health dept officials will deal with 44M recovered patients needing a passport prior to thanksgiving.

1 minute ago, BudBro said:

Simply said I was having trouble following their narrative for the need for everyone to get the vax.

What didn't I read well?

Do you think the vaccine is not effective?

Do you not think covid already burned through many of the comorbid and elderly?

Do you think "the virus isn't the problem at all"?

"just asking questions"

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

There's a new thread that involves the chinese flu. You need to jump over to that one and dominate the post count there to keep up. Everyone needs your help!!!! :lol:

If you'll notice, I don't start any of these "new threads about the chinese flu"

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I didn't see any expression of fear in his statement, nor in the other poster you said was afraid.  You imagining things again, Pedo Defender IV?

Anyone who takes un regulated, weird and sometimes illegal supplements to protect themselves against covid is a scared little gay person.

Stop being scared of covid already.

What didn't I read well?

"just asking questions"

I don't think the vaccine is effective, or if it is effective, for a very short time.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

I don't think the vaccine is effective, or if it is effective, for a very short time.

So all the data is made up?

7 minutes ago, BudBro said:

We can’t allow upcoming holiday air travel to contribute to another surge in COVID cases. Today I introduced legislation requiring passengers on domestic flights to be vaccinated, test negative or be fully recovered from a previous COVID illness.https://t.co/vVRHM5OiuV

Sen Feinstein has introduced a bill to limit airplane travel for the upcoming holidays.  She does include "or be fully recovered from a previous covid illness."  I wonder how county health dept officials will deal with 44M recovered patients needing a passport prior to thanksgiving.

I can't imagine this will pass.  The Airline Industry is already overloaded with tasks and nearly crippled.  However for her to add "previous illness" is significant. 

Edit: Well focking duh, it has nothing to do with Americans and everything to do with foreigners. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BudBro said:

I guess she plans on sucking each passenger off individually to see if they taste like the chinese flu. Maybe she can recruit mdcack to help out since that is his specialty. 

nasty pelosi can continue to scream about her desire to spend money no one has, creepy joey can continue to wander around like an Alzheimer's patient, kameltoe can keep running around to every place in the world that doesn't concern the US, and maxipad waters can keep screaming how white supremacists are ruining this country.

Problem solved. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Anyone who takes un regulated, weird and sometimes illegal supplements to protect themselves against covid is a scared little gay person.

Stop putting words in people's mouths little know-it-all.  If you think Zinc, Vitamin K2 and NAC are unregulated, weird and illegal then you are a retard.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I don't care who takes what. I laugh more about why others care so much about what people take. It's absurd to condemn people for their medical choices. 

What didn't I read well?

"just asking questions"

Covid could have burned through far more people than it did.  I do think the virus (or whatever it is) is a large problem.  And I do agree the "vaccine" was shown effective for those of certain  ages and co-morbidities, at least in the early months of it.  Of those 20,000 +/- counted by the cdc thus far, however, 23% of those hospitalized for covid after being vaccined have died.  Of that 23%, 86% of those still fall in the >65 age category.