Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

gEt Your hORSE PastE, hEATHENS.

The people telling you Russia is the bad guy also kept this from you.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He seems like a white supremacist 

He loves Putin too. 

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He seems like a white supremacist 

This world is just sick.  Imagine you're one of the people who mobilized a propaganda campaign against an effective medicine like this in favor of a more expensive, less effective medicine.  They did that for money, or for other reasons?  Just sick.  Maybe the losers that criticized Ivermectin on this bored will pop in, admit their fault and resolve to do better.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

This world is just sick.  Imagine you're one of the people who mobilized a propaganda campaign against an effective medicine like this in favor of a more expensive, less effective medicine.  They did that for money, or for other reasons?  Just sick.  Maybe the losers that criticized Ivermectin on this bored will pop in, admit their fault and resolve to do better.

Not a chance. See, the people that thought it should be given a chance are uneducated racists. They couldn’t possibly be right. 

31 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim hack should be along soon after he tries to find some big pharma backed lameass bogus study refuting this.

43 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Hur dur go get your horse paste Lol. It's focking criminal and nothing will ever be done. I watch the same people parrot the same bullsh1t over and over again. 

On 3/4/2022 at 6:35 AM, TimHauck said:

I think they're outside, but then I'm not sure why he still is

He's wearing his mask because his mama told him to wear his mask so that she could tell the reporter how that mean governor made him take it off and smile about it.  In hopes of a payday I presume.  HTH

Today golfing I saw a woman walking her dog in a wash with nobody within 50 yards of her (that being me, who just happened to drive past it on my golf cart at the time).  Nobody else was in there, and it was 25 yards wide minimum.  She had a mask on.

Last week I was shooting hoops in a park when the HS bus let kids off; several of them walked through the park wearing a mask.  One in particular was a girl, hunched over and looking none too confident.  It made me wonder if maybe ugly and/or unconfident people are some of the last holdouts with the masks.  That way we don't get to see their face and its expressions.  :dunno:

4 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) - Kennedy Jr., Robert F.

II: Killing Hydroxychloroquine > Page 85 · Location 1271

Thus, if any FDA-approved drug like hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) proved effective against COVID, pharmaceutical companies would no longer be legally allowed to fast-track their billion-dollar vaccines to market under Emergency Use Authorization.

II: Killing Hydroxychloroquine > Page 85 · Location 1275

Dr. Fauci has invested $ 6 billion in taxpayer lucre in the Moderna vaccine alone. 3 His agency is co-owner4 of the patent and stands to collect a fortune in royalties. At least four of Fauci’s hand-picked deputies are in line to collect royalties of $ 150,000/ year based on Moderna’s success, and that’s on top of the salaries already paid by the American public. 5,6

Always follow the money.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:56 PM, lod001 said:

Tim hack should be along soon after he tries to find some big pharma backed lameass bogus study refuting this.

How about one of the authors of the study?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Tim, you mean one of the authors of the study entitled "Treatment with Ivermectin is Associated with Decreased Mortality in Covid-19 Patients", which was published just this month, is now trying to backtrack on the title of that study he co-authored with others?  I'd say Pfizer bought him in the intervening week.

Secondly, there was a second study mentioned in the video, again supporting Ivermectin as a prophylactic.

• Like 1

Did Fauci retire? Also the broad in charge of the cdc says Covid will be back as a seasonal virus, like the flu. I wonder what season? She didn’t say. 

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim, you mean one of the authors of the study entitled "Treatment with Ivermectin is Associated with Decreased Mortality in Covid-19 Patients", which was published just this month, is now trying to backtrack on the title of that study he co-authored with others?  I'd say Pfizer bought him in the intervening week.

Secondly, there was a second study mentioned in the video, again supporting Ivermectin as a prophylactic.

Sorry didn’t watch the whole video, Campbell is boring as hell.  What is the other study?

If you want to have a serious conversation, it is possible that Ivermectin can be both “associated” with lower mortality in Covid patients,, but also ineffective at actually treating Covid.  A lot of the “studies” that have been done have been in third world countries, so the ivermectin could be helming against other diseases they might have.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry didn’t watch the whole video, Campbell is boring as hell.  What is the other study?

If you want to have a serious conversation, it is possible that Ivermectin can be both “associated” with lower mortality in Covid patients,, but also ineffective at actually treating Covid.  A lot of the “studies” that have been done have been in third world countries, so the ivermectin could be helming against other diseases they might have.

You'll have to watch the whole video you lazy fock.  I understand that one thing may be associated with another, while the former is not necessarily the cause of the latter.  However, the inferential nonsense that has been thrown at us from the other side of this whole debate has been allowed to stand as ironclad proof, while inferences against are cast with doubt and discredited.  Moreover, no one has performed an analysis of this data during Covid for reasons which cut against scientific inquiry and the scientific method itself and while there is no money in such an analysis whatsoever.  The title of the paper and its contents mean something, whether this doc flipped or not.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Also, as an appendix to my prior comment, the last sentence of your prior post is exactly the kind of haze that governments have been misusing on Covid deaths, i.e. the dies from Covid or died with Covid, that compels a thorough re-examination of all of those deaths (which can probably never be done).  A nebulous data set from which one draws conclusions is a fraud in and of itself.  This has gone largely unchallenged.  Once that gets straightened out, we can have a truer read of things like vaxx efficacy, etc.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

How about that Zamora guy is a total idiot. Louis Gossett Jr. among others would tell that POS to go fock himself with some jab juice. Its an undeniable fockin fact that Ivermectin has saved 1000s of people infected with covid.

3 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

You'll have to watch the whole video you lazy fock.  I understand that one thing may be associated with another, while the former is not necessarily the cause of the latter.  However, the inferential nonsense that has been thrown at us from the other side of this whole debate has been allowed to stand as ironclad proof, while inferences against are cast with doubt and discredited.  Moreover, no one has performed an analysis of this data during Covid for reasons which cut against scientific inquiry and the scientific method itself and while there is no money in such an analysis whatsoever.  The title of the paper and its contents mean something, whether this doc flipped or not.

OK, just watched.

The second study was an observational study, so not really credible.  It was also by someone that has published false data previously and has literally been accused of crimes against humanity in Brazil:

Here's another recent study from Cadegiani.  No agenda here:

And actually back to the first study, some of the many problems with that one listed here:

3 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Also, as an appendix to my prior comment, the last sentence of your prior post is exactly the kind of haze that governments have been misusing on Covid deaths, i.e. the dies from Covid or died with Covid, that compels a thorough re-examination of all of those deaths (which can probably never be done).  A nebulous data set from which one draws conclusions is a fraud in and of itself.  This has gone largely unchallenged.  Once that gets straightened out, we can have a truer read of things like vaxx efficacy, etc.  

As I've stated repeatedly, ~90% of "with covid" deaths had covid as the underlying cause.  Face it, the vast majority of reported covid deaths are truly "from covid."

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

How about that Zamora guy is a total idiot. Louis Gossett Jr. among others would tell that POS to go fock himself with some jab juice. Its an undeniable fockin fact that Ivermectin has saved 1000s of people infected with covid.

So you're calling one of the authors of the "study" an idiot, yet are trying to hang onto the claims?

You guys must understand that if botcuck admits the truth that Ivermectin works,  then he is complicit in spreading disinformation that has killed 10000s. He has lied from the start,  don't e pect him to change now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

You guys must understand that if botcuck admits the truth that Ivermectin works,  then he is complicit in spreading disinformation that has killed 10000s. He has lied from the start,  don't e pect him to change now.

Actually for awhile I was in the camp of it was still TBD.  At this point I'm leaning towards it doesn't work.

At least Fauci has the decency to run and hid now.  Tim, you may want to take a que from him.  HTH

28 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

At least Fauci has the decency to run and hid now.  Tim, you may want to take a que from him.  HTH

He's going down with the ship.

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actually for awhile I was in the camp of it was still TBD.  At this point I'm leaning towards it doesn't work.

Case after case, the anti IVM idiots cannot explain why people that are on their death bed and given Ivermectin, almost instantly come out of it.

This one is remarkable and it BY ITSELF proves Ivermectin works. You cannot find another reason why he miraculously recovered. Period, end of story.

His name is Sun Ng. It's really sad that when you search google (who censors stuff like this) you find virtually nothing. When you use Duck-Duck-go, you find the articles on him.

His daughter is infinitely smarter than you. Sun’s daughter, Man Kwan Ng, has a doctorate in mechanical engineering; she did her own research and came to the conclusion that her father should be given the medicine being resisted by the medical establishment: ivermectin.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-71-death-bed-covid-ivermectin-saved-life-lawyer/

Read the story, idiot. If you cannot understand that ivermectin is conclusively what saved his life, you have no hope...which we all knew long ago. Keep pimping your completely failed jab juice as people infected with the juice continue to drop dead from heart issues.

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

OK, just watched.

The second study was an observational study, so not really credible.  It was also by someone that has published false data previously and has literally been accused of crimes against humanity in Brazil:

Here's another recent study from Cadegiani.  No agenda here:

And actually back to the first study, some of the many problems with that one listed here:

As I've stated repeatedly, ~90% of "with covid" deaths had covid as the underlying cause.  Face it, the vast majority of reported covid deaths are truly "from covid."

So you're calling one of the authors of the "study" an idiot, yet are trying to hang onto the claims?

Tim,

Dismissive comments that don't really explain why the study or studies should not be regarded.  The doc in the Youtube video summarized it quite well and that guy has been broadcasting government propaganda all along until very recently.  That he is even on Youtube discussing such subjects says a lot because otherwise he'd be banned.  Likewise, there is no shortage of paid shill Twitter blue checks that will come out and criticize, dismiss and disparage anything contrary to the narrative.  They don't move the needle here.  You don't move the needle by quoting them.

Lastly, your parting comment about 90% of Covid deaths had Covid as the underlying cause is exactly the kind of dishonest misuse of data, which you know to be flawed because the source said it was flawed, that I mentioned in my prior post.  You can try to make that claim, but you cannot support it.  We don't have a stream of blue check twits to quote because criticism of that kind is not allowed on Twitter.  That's a great little self-reinforcing feedback loop you have there, but it's a dishonest one and one that should not be relied on.

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He's going down with the ship.

Case after case, the anti IVM idiots cannot explain why people that are on their death bed and given Ivermectin, almost instantly come out of it.

This one is remarkable and it BY ITSELF proves Ivermectin works. You cannot find another reason why he miraculously recovered. Period, end of story.

His name is Sun Ng. It's really sad that when you search google (who censors stuff like this) you find virtually nothing. When you use Duck-Duck-go, you find the articles on him.

His daughter is infinitely smarter than you. Sun’s daughter, Man Kwan Ng, has a doctorate in mechanical engineering; she did her own research and came to the conclusion that her father should be given the medicine being resisted by the medical establishment: ivermectin.

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-71-death-bed-covid-ivermectin-saved-life-lawyer/

Read the story, idiot. If you cannot understand that ivermectin is conclusively what saved his life, you have no hope...which we all knew long ago. Keep pimping your completely failed jab juice as people infected with the juice continue to drop dead from heart issues.

Wait I thought ivermectin only worked if you used it early?

Do you think it works against “post vaccine syndrome”?

Why, at any point, couldn’t people take any of these therapeutics if they wanted to? Why were they being stopped? To me they were willing test subjects. Oh now I remember why. God forbid it worked.  

14 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Tim,

Dismissive comments that don't really explain why the study or studies should not be regarded.  The doc in the Youtube video summarized it quite well and that guy has been broadcasting government propaganda all along until very recently.  That he is even on Youtube discussing such subjects says a lot because otherwise he'd be banned.  Likewise, there is no shortage of paid shill Twitter blue checks that will come out and criticize, dismiss and disparage anything contrary to the narrative.  They don't move the needle here.  You don't move the needle by quoting them.

Lastly, your parting comment about 90% of Covid deaths had Covid as the underlying cause is exactly the kind of dishonest misuse of data, which you know to be flawed because the source said it was flawed, that I mentioned in my prior post.  You can try to make that claim, but you cannot support it.  We don't have a stream of blue check twits to quote because criticism of that kind is not allowed on Twitter.  That's a great little self-reinforcing feedback loop you have there, but it's a dishonest one and one that should not be relied on.

I’ve watched him before and he’s not really biased, but that doesn’t mean he’s always right. 

The fact that it’s an observational study is important, because most of the positive studies for ivermectin are observational studies so adding another one to the pile doesn’t really change much.  There are really no good positive RCT’s on ivermectin.  And the fact that the author has previously falsified data is absolutely cause for concern.

I thought Dr. Mark laid out a lot of reasons to be skeptical of the other one:

1.  Only 1k people in ivermectin arm compared to 40k in remdesivir arm

2.  Did not adjust for hospitalization status

3.  Ivermectin arm averaged 10 years older 

Yes I can support the claim of 90% of “with Covid” deaths having Covid as the underlying cause, even if you don’t believe the death certificates. First of all look at the excess deaths.  Excess deaths spiked when and where Covid deaths did, so it wasn’t from lockdowns (although there was likely some deaths due to delayed care from already sick people who were afraid of catching Covid). Next look at other causes of death.  Pretty much all other causes were either flat or increased.  If other deaths were just being marked as Covid, other causes would have declined.  If anything Covid deaths have been undercounted.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why, at any point, couldn’t people take any of these therapeutics if they wanted to? Why were they being stopped? To me they were willing test subjects. Oh now I remember why. God forbid it worked.  

I know there were some pharmacies that didn’t fill the prescriptions which I disagree with as if the doctor prescribed it I don’t have a problem with people taking it.  But you usually can’t demand to be treated with certain medicines.  

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ve watched him before and he’s not really biased, but that doesn’t mean he’s always right. 

The fact that it’s an observational study is important, because most of the positive studies for ivermectin are observational studies so adding another one to the pile doesn’t really change much.  There are really no good positive RCT’s on ivermectin.  And the fact that the author has previously falsified data is absolutely cause for concern.

I thought Dr. Mark laid out a lot of reasons to be skeptical of the other one:

1.  Only 1k people in ivermectin arm compared to 40k in remdesivir arm

2.  Did not adjust for hospitalization status

3.  Ivermectin arm averaged 10 years older 

Yes I can support the claim of 90% of “with Covid” deaths having Covid as the underlying cause, even if you don’t believe the death certificates. First of all look at the excess deaths.  Excess deaths spiked when and where Covid deaths did, so it wasn’t from lockdowns (although there was likely some deaths due to delayed care from already sick people who were afraid of catching Covid). Next look at other causes of death.  Pretty much all other causes were either flat or increased.  If other deaths were just being marked as Covid, other causes would have declined.  If anything Covid deaths have been undercounted.

You cannot curtail the use of a drug (Ivermectin) and then complain about the sample size.  The inferences stand.  You are again engaging in statistical sophistry and speculation on cause of death and not surprisingly, in favor of greater Covid deaths.  The honest answer would be that you don't really know.  I could go one further and state that early on excess mortality is probably attributable to Covid, especially in the most vulnerable segments of the population (locking nursing home residents down).  I could also state that later causes of excess mortality are due to negative effects of vaccines.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You cannot curtail the use of a drug (Ivermectin) and then complain about the sample size.  The inferences stand.  You are again engaging in statistical sophistry and speculation on cause of death and not surprisingly, in favor of greater Covid deaths.  The honest answer would be that you don't really know.  I could go one further and state that early on excess mortality is probably attributable to Covid, especially in the most vulnerable segments of the population (locking nursing home residents down).  I could also state that later causes of excess mortality are due to negative effects of vaccines.  

Your last sentence is completely false and I've already proven it wrong.  I'm no longer replying to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Your last sentence is completely false and I've already proven it wrong.  I'm no longer replying to you.

I'll consider that a blessing.  I'm just as right as you are, Tim.  How could you have disproven anything vax-related with all of that redacted data?  

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know there were some pharmacies that didn’t fill the prescriptions which I disagree with as if the doctor prescribed it I don’t have a problem with people taking it.  But you usually can’t demand to be treated with certain medicines.  

Hogwash. HQC isn’t some experimental, last ditch drug with negative side affects. The negative side affect was what if it worked?  

57 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But you usually can’t demand to be treated with certain medicines.  

This statement doesn't apply here.  No, patients can't usually demand certain meds. But pharmacies we're refusing to fill valid prescriptions.  Apples and oranges.   

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This statement doesn't apply here.  No, patients can't usually demand certain meds. But pharmacies we're refusing to fill valid prescriptions.  Apples and oranges.   

And he won’t say why. 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LOL, you literally deleted the sentence where I said I didn't agree with pharmacies not filling prescriptions.  But not all pharmacies were doing that.  And I'm referring to people's actual doctors prescribing it, not some schmo calling up the FLCCC just so they can get ivermectin prescribed and the person on the other end of the phone knows nothing about them.

:lol:  IVM and HQC were denied, they changed the definition of efficacy, and ultimately what stopped Covid was herd immunity.  Just like everyone said from the beginning.  Science, Fauci, and the CDC had everything to do with the extension of covid and very little if anything to do with stopping it.  That is why Fauci is gone. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

LOL, you literally deleted the sentence where I said I didn't agree with pharmacies not filling prescriptions.  But not all pharmacies were doing that.  And I'm referring to people's actual doctors prescribing it, not some schmo calling up the FLCCC just so they can get ivermectin prescribed and the person on the other end of the phone knows nothing about them.

Yet you still won’t answer why they were doing it. You come here and tout the narrative from the government and “science” all the time, but hide from this. What you think isn’t answering the question, because it’s not the question. The question is why they did what they did, not what you think. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:  IVM and HQC were denied, they changed the definition of efficacy, and ultimately what stopped Covid was herd immunity.

from natural infection AND vaccines

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

from natural infection AND vaccines

Nice try. The vaccine had zero to do with herd immunity. Zero. It did aid some in recovery. And that is a win that you should just grab and run with.

• Confused 1