Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Like how Pedocrats think a Man is a Woman and a Woman is a Man? Ohhh yeah, and Men can have babies. 😂 

PEDOCRAT SCIENCE 🧪 🌈 

I LOVE IT FOR THE CULTIST PEDOCRAT BOYOS! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just take a lap boyo.  When you have to resort to arguing to absurd extremes you've lost bigly. 

Love this for you. 

Remember when it was racist to say it came from China? And it was conspiracy theory to say it came from  a lab and we paid for it? Massive L for the left. No wonder they just want to move on. Nah. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The cultist heads exploding over science they have zero understanding of was amazing.

Between that and the 2020 cry fest that continues today I don't knw what has been more enjoyable.

The 2024 loss will be the icing on the cake as the cultist cry about rigged and fake elections.

Simply lovely. 

you do know that cultists are people who get in line and follow rules like good little sheep

not people who challenge authority

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 5/19/2024 at 12:52 PM, lickin_starfish said:

Oopsies!

🤣🤣🤣 It was all worth it so she says. Right now the resident idiot here is digging thru the internet trying to find any little thing other than the jab that he can claim caused her death.

https://x.com/unhealthytruth/status/1792077689899147580

• Like 1

Alice Stewart - from news sources: 

- Police believe Stewart's death was the result of a medical emergency.

- No further information about the cause of death or survivors was available Saturday.

- Officials believe Stewart suffered a medical episode, according to CNN.

- The cause of death was said to be a "sudden medical incident."

- found dead in her home

- An official cause of death has yet to be determined.

Just now, Gepetto said:

Alice Stewart - from news sources: 

- Police believe Stewart's death was the result of a medical emergency.

- No further information about the cause of death or survivors was available Saturday.

- Officials believe Stewart suffered a medical episode, according to CNN.

- The cause of death was said to be a "sudden medical incident."

- found dead in her home

- An official cause of death has yet to be determined.

Sounds medical. 🤔

Just now, Mookz said:

Sounds medical. 🤔

Mookz, you're my favorite poster here! :) 

The resident idiot found nothing as to why Alice Stewart dropped dead out of nowhere. 😆 He gave his lamest answer.

58 and a pic one day before dropping dead for 'no reason'. This is what you look like right before the jab kills ya.

https://x.com/CorruptMM/status/1792771359539593515

I suppose I'd try to hide the fact that I helped cause a pandemic too.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2024 at 4:44 AM, BeachGuy23 said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Just take a lap boyo.  When you have to resort to arguing to absurd extremes you've lost bigly. 

Love this for you. 

Are the CDC and the Biden admin "absurd extremes" who think men can have babies?

The CDC has used the term "pregnant person" in its guidance to acknowledge that not all people who give birth identify as women. The term "birthing person" has also been used in public health guidance by the Biden administration's 2022 fiscal year budget to replace the word "mothers".

Source:  AI overview from this Google search:  https://www.google.com/search?q=CDC+uses+birthing+person&oq=CDC+uses+birthing+person&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigAdIBCDQ4MzBqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#vhid=zephyr:0&vssid=atritem-https://www.newsweek.com/biden-admin-replaces-mothers-birthing-people-maternal-health-guidance-1598343

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Nope.  This is just stupid sementatics to please a tiny segment of the voting population.

It's idiotic and embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Nope.  This is just stupid sementatics to please a tiny segment of the voting population.

It's idiotic and embarrassing. 

The "tiny segment" is not the handful of women who think they are men while giving birth, but rather all of the people who support this concept.  Which is a lot more people.  Enough people that it's worth alienating the people who believe women should be celebrated for motherhood.

ETA:  But this is the Covid thread so I'll stop sidetracking after this.

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The "tiny segment" is not the handful of women who think they are men while giving birth, but rather all of the people who support this concept.  Which is a lot more people.  Enough people that it's worth alienating the people who believe women should be celebrated for motherhood.

ETA:  But this is the Covid thread so I'll stop sidetracking after this.

WTF is the deal with celebrating women for being mothers?  BFG, it's their biological part in all this being human stuff.

And while I'll agree that the people who support this aren't a "tiny" percentage of voters, they are simply misguided, like Tim, and think that every group needs inclusion and representation.

Moron in other words. 

16 hours ago, Strike said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13431107/Anthony-Faucis-advisor-David-Morens-bragged-making-emails-disappear.html

Nothing to see here.  All on the up and up.  No one is trying to hide anything from us at all.......

Who said no one was trying to hide anything?  I’ve just said I’m not convinced Fauci is the bad guy here.   This dude was emailing with Daszak.  I’ve been saying Daszak was the bad guy for 3 years

On 9/14/2021 at 3:07 PM, TimHauck said:

If there’s an American villain of covid, it’s Daszak.  Not sure why people are going after Fauci, at worst he’s a middleman.   This dude is the one they should be going after.

On 5/31/2024 at 8:25 AM, lod001 said:

Story:  girl gets Covid vaccine, has no symptoms for 3 weeks (6 weeks counting first dose), then gets Covid and feels sick immediately after.  At the hospital, she was allegedly given so much narcotics that she needed narcan and the parents tried suing for malpractice.

@lod001: it was the jab!

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Story:  girl gets Covid vaccine, has no symptoms for 3 weeks (6 weeks counting first dose), then gets Covid and feels sick immediately after.  At the hospital, she was allegedly given so much narcotics that she needed narcan and the parents tried suing for malpractice.

@lod001: it was the jab!

Why'd she get Coof after getting the Coof injections? Plus, she got it so bad that she was hospitalized.

Trump found guilty on 34 charges. Fauci roaming the streets with no charges against him :doh:

How america is that?

21 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I still expect the democrats in a last desperation move, blame Trump for all the excess deaths due to the jabs, saying it was rushed and not tested because he demanded it. Thus telling everyone that they injected themselves with garbage.

On 6/4/2024 at 8:05 AM, lod001 said:

For the resident idiot. UK Has finally allowed someone to write about the jab deaths. They are at the 'may cause deaths' stage. You're of course always on the wrong side of this because you are an idiot.

https://x.com/DrAseemMalhotra/status/1797922073798717524

Link to article: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/covid-vaccines-may-have-driven-up-excess-deaths-due-to-adverse-events-damning-new-study-suggests/ar-BB1nC1Ql

This sounds like something the fraud Ed Dowd could have written.   TL;DR:  there were still excess deaths in 2021 thus it must be vaccines!! Just absolute garbage analysis

Novavax finally making a run, after being shunned in the US market in favor of the mRna companies.  Novavax utilizes proteins in the more familiar way vaccines have been made in the past.  No mRna genetic bioweapons.

rink

8 hours ago, BudBro said:

Novavax finally making a run, after being shunned in the US market in favor of the mRna companies.  Novavax utilizes proteins in the more familiar way vaccines have been made in the past.  No mRna genetic bioweapons.

rink

If I’m not mistaken, the Novavax was linked to myo/pericarditis as well.

Which would mean the myo/pericarditis from the mRNA’s probably didn’t have anything to do with the mRNA technology

• Haha 1